Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PHONE AND COMPUTER hackers link up!!!!

heheehehehehe i didn't know u could hack to get free calls!no man this thread teach me something
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

Quote Originally Posted by avania
    heheehehehehe i didn't know u could hack to get free calls!no man this thread teach me something
    its one of the easiest hacks of all its being done here daily truss me i know
    We Cant All Be Perfect So Just Accept Me
    For What I Am.And Oh Dont Mind My Spelling It's Being That Way All My Life:

a true?! lets talk man hehehehehhe a joke yah mine mi get in trouble
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

Quote Originally Posted by lorettagbr
    its one of the easiest hacks of all its being done here daily truss me i know
    dude there aint no hack being done here daily to get free calls
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

oh really, well think about it, ive seen digicel employees with phones that have unlimited calling minutes to other digicel phones. if those setting could be ported to your own sim card (or one bought on the street downtown for 5 bills) then you have free calls. as to how they get that status, i dunno. neway first rule of hacking is to not talk about it to everyone if you are serious, so therefore the person who started this thread is either a joker or trying to lure in some young jamaican script kiddie into giving up his identity. heck maybe hes even trying to attract people to then attack them.
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Quote Originally Posted by steltrix
    Yow all the hackers who like doing fun stuff that people find impressive,hacking into top secret stuff maybe,just leave your replies.I hope there ain't any web police around.cyah.

BE THA BEST AT WHATEVER YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIKE ME
    dude there's been tons of threads like this one it wont go anywhere .. do a search about hackers on this forum and see what turns up ... what u could probably do is nah nevermind forget it .
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Quote Originally Posted by megiddo
    oh really, well think about it, ive seen digicel employees with phones that have unlimited calling minutes to other digicel phones. if those setting could be ported to your own sim card (or one bought on the street downtown for 5 bills) then you have free calls. as to how they get that status, i dunno. neway first rule of hacking is to not talk about it to everyone if you are serious, so therefore the person who started this thread is either a joker or trying to lure in some young jamaican script kiddie into giving up his identity. heck maybe hes even trying to attract people to then attack them.
    why would somebody with a sim that has unlimited calling minutes on it sell it downtown for 5bills ? that would be too cheap come on man, by the way u can clone a chip its not hard once u have the right tools another thing digicel employees did not hack the sim i think digicel allows free calls from a certain numbers not sure just guessing...

Ps: if they really selling it for 5bills gimme the link or tell me exactly where so i can go holla at them and get a couple

no what i was saying is that a potential hacker could buy a sim downtown for 5 bills off the street, therefore they wouldnt have their name or address or anything associated with their deeds.
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Quote Originally Posted by megiddo
    no what i was saying is that a potential hacker could buy a sim downtown for 5 bills off the street, therefore they wouldnt have their name or address or anything associated with their deeds.
    ok i get what ur saying , then these peeps would link one a dem digicel bredrin and clone the sim anywayz u have nuh link like that cause this credit ting yah a broke me

Deaks......what I can do is to set up a box that we can teach a little security to, along with the appropriate security measures or prevention.

For most people security prevention ends at a virus scanner and firewall which in itself is nothing at all.

What say you?
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.