Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you choose your avatar

Well i guess like the little toy she has, plus i think she's kinda cute.

I dunno...designed it specifically for the site to fit the focus of the site, plus I like motion and I got tired of the old one
    Follow the pxJunkie:
    Twitter || Tumblr || Blogger || Buzz || Flickr

Cool Blue Baby...just chilling...listening to music...just taking life easy.

From i saw the picture first time a few years back i just loved it. Use it everywhere. Doubt i'll change it.
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Well as you can see I have made changes to my avatar. And why did I chose this one? Well............... it's ME! Handsome, eh?

Post Why did you choose your avatar

Dragons are to me a symbol ag ancient power and myth and to this day have and will continue to remain a mystery so much link the human psyche.

Oh.. guess I need to update this thread.

My avatar if Daemon, the FreeBSD operating system mascot. FreeBSD is my favourite pc operating system.

I honestly dont have a good reason, didnt want anyone else to have it so i modified it.

well lets see choosing bruce lee asna avatar--madd thing man bruce is the man i tell yah

by the way does anyoine have any bruce lee dvds or escape from alcatrazz if so plz pm thnks in advance
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

Default What does your AVATAR mean/says about you??

I am seeing threads in the newbies section asking about what's your real profession and what's the meaning of your username... and like mi fellow techja sister...miss INNOCENT seh... we need a little more spice on techja... so i am trying a thing....lol.....

so my fellow techja.....what does your AVATAR's say about you, does your avatar represnt you in some way in every way? or is it just a pic u like and you put it up because it looks cool.... Why did you choose your AVATAR.., plus give your thought on who has the best avatar on techJA right now ??? (mi kinda like gansternerd own lol)

for me i am a woman of many moods.... and yes sometimes i am half evil..lol.. my avatar was just chosen really because i didnt want anything too girly (like how mi screen name sound manish already), didnt want to be identified as a girl on techja too easily wanted to blend in nicely with the guys,..lol....lame-o....plus i liked the half evil message..it was funny.. maybe i change it soon tho.....so let me hear from ya'll

PS: AA don't close mi thread. .... it tech related!!

well,
    i just wanted to use a pik of me... but not quite all of me. a foot, finger, arm, nor nose just didnt quite fit right. figured my eye (right eye) would have been reeli different, yet eerie.... can see right into me, but not see me...... well not till the techja bashment session in the summer.

unlike MechEng tho, im all gud grl... just luk into my eye.. tell mi wht u c
    Last edited by RachieBabie; Jan 16, 2007 at 03:02 PM.