Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% legal free games

TwistedPair Guest

I've played americas army, its damn difficult. I love the fact that you have to train and pass exams etc. to qualify for certain maps and upgrades but the actual gameplay closer to counter strike but not quite as good. Its a good piece of propaganda for the us military though, really make you want to sign up.

Afther you download it you will need to get the latest patches and the latest version of punkbuster, put them in your download cue from now.

twisted pair where u located?? as seen, quite a few of us wouldn't mind getting our hands on that game.

TwistedPair Guest

Quote Originally Posted by digitalchef
    twisted pair where u located?? as seen, quite a few of us wouldn't mind getting our hands on that game.
    I live in Kingston but sad to say I deleted the game a couple months ago, game too frustrating for me. In any event that was the vanguard version (2.2), I however found some links that have resumable downloads. You just need to copy the download link and paste them into DAP or whatever you use.

http://www.fileshack.com/file_download_limited.x?fid=78
    Scroll down to public mirrors, The London server had me downloading in 5 seconds!

This one is from download.com, past this into DAP and it should start downloading with resume
    http://dw.com.com/redir?pid=10395441...sid%3d10126542

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPair
    I live in Kingston but sad to say I deleted the game a couple months ago, game too frustrating for me. In any event that was the vanguard version (2.2), I however found some links that have resumable downloads. You just need to copy the download link and paste them into DAP or whatever you use.

http://www.fileshack.com/file_download_limited.x?fid=78
    Scroll down to public mirrors, The London server had me downloading in 5 seconds!

This one is from download.com, past this into DAP and it should start downloading with resume
    http://dw.com.com/redir?pid=10395441...sid%3d10126542

Hope that helps

Yow respect man. Guess there are still kind people left out there in the world .
    Btw, does it have multiplayer?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow
    Btw, does it have multiplayer?
    From what ive read, i think it does
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Well i've tried downloading it via DAP, but I starting to get probs. Started downloading last night and suspended and this morning I was going to leave it downloading but had to start over cause of an error . So I guess I'll try again during the weekend.

EDIT- Anyone had any luck?
    Last edited by Powpow; Sep 2, 2005 at 10:34 AM.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

How you guys get it to download using DAP?, i cant find a way to let it download the .exe, i see it downloading a 800+MB file but it's not the aa240_download.exe file

TwistedPair Guest

Quote Originally Posted by icuucme
    From what ive read, i think it does
    Multiplayer is the MAIN component, the only single player activities are the missions and tests you have to do to qualify for advanced stuff. For example you do basic training and at that point they test your marksmanship, based on that you may qualify for sniper training and if you get sniper then you will be able to use those weapons in multiplayer matches. If you want to be Special Forces then you have to have your jump wings and that means doing a drop from a parachute tower and jumping from an aeroplane at night and landing in a circle softly. Medic training is like taking a real medical crash course, there’s a lecture and a pop quiz and there about 3 levels of training for that. Special Forces training is the most difficult, that’s the only one I did not complete.

After each one of these tests you upload your scores to your account online and your various badges and wings you acquired allow you to fight on certain tours of duty. Based on your experience and so on you get first preference for squads, weapons etc. everything from kills to deaths are recorded in your profile. You can't host your own games but you can rent an official server though. That’s all I remember things may have changed since V.2.2.

Well I just read the Americas Army forum in X-fire and it seems I maybe able to download it from X-fire or the official website. So one of them mus work for me.
    I hope...

It seems like the illegal games on the 'net are easier to download than the legal ones