Thread: Directx 9 SDK with .NET framework tutorials anyone?

Default Directx 9 SDK with .NET framework tutorials anyone?

i have been searching for some tutorials for using SDK with .NET (Still not sure wich language to use yet... VB?.....C#....not sure)....still havent found any useful tutes yet

if anyone knows where i could find any basic tutoriials on this (i want to know basic stuff about using SDK), please let me know....

Respect

Its Rude to double post the same question in different forums. Please wait until you get a response to your post, double posting won't get anyones attention. If you google the topic I am sure you will find many helpful articles, you can do that while waiting for someone to respond to you.

Default Apologies...!

I was just informed that double posting (posting the same msgs in different forums) isnt ethical. i didnt mean to be rude. I apologize for that. I thought it was a strategic thing to do thas alll...

Direct X 9 SDK is proprietory technology. You won't find any free tutorials for this on the 'NET (at least, not legally). Even in the usual programming shops, if you ask for guides to using this SDK, you could get yourself banned on some websites. You need to be running a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider development house (with license) before you can even buy the SDK and kit... which I think is ridiculous

Microsoft keeps a tight lid on that info. I strongly recommend that you experiment with OpenGL. It's now the deFacto Graphics SDK for most PC games, and since it's open source, you can find a truck load of info on this free on the 'net.

Happy hunting.

i hear M$ is tryin to get rid of opengl in the next version of windows, by forcing game developers to use directx with games. if not it wont work
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

I'd tell them, Good luck with that. Direct X is only taking off on the XBOX. PC Game developers have all but abandoned it. Having used OpenGL myself, I don't blame them. It's awesome.