Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent Bulletproof

Default 50 Cent Bulletproof

I heard about this game yesterday and checked it out immediately. Videos don't look too bad and overall the main theme seems to be violence which is one of the most attractive gaming themes now-a-days.

Though it all sounds good, i think this game will be short overall, seeings as they have heaps of music videos in the game, a feature where u get to mix 50's mix tapes and nicely the game has custom 50 cent songs in it, exclusively only in the game.

I like the idea of you playing 50(vest,all gunned out and all,HARRDDD) and still have the rest of the g unit peeps(Buck,Banks,Yayo) helping you out, i wonder if Oliva will play a part somehow(i very much doubt it though), hopefully this team aspect won't be buggy like that of most games that try to implicate a team based situation and end needing heaps of patches to make it accepable.

In conclusion, i say this is a nice move for 50, he has his rap,book,now his own game, i bet hes thankful now for his past life style. I think in the end this game will make a nice amount of funds cuz of 50's nice rap rep. But somehow i think this game will recieve a bit of criticism like gta sa for its high violence theme and curse word strewn scripts.
    I'm kinda lookng forward to how the gameplay will feel.

Click the link below to see the videos and ign's review of it so far
    http://ps2.ign.com/objects/733/733364.html
    Last edited by samurailos; Aug 11, 2005 at 09:11 AM.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

the way i c it, this game is jus 50 livin out his fantasy as 2 how he really wanted things 2 go aftr he got shot up

Been eyeing the making since December of last year.

Vivendi Universal has promised to make demos available to the Gaming Association of Jamaica before the actual release date.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

i've been eyeing this game from last years gphoria, didn't hear anything about it at e3, haven't seen this years gphoria yet but i'll continue to keep my eye on it since it's 50 booh!!

Since when rappers become so diverse? Even Snoop Dogg will be having a game, now this dude Snoop... he is in movies.... he has a clothing line.... he is a rapper.... now he has his own game? What the heck?

This Bulletproof game isnt even about 50 Cent its using his "image", a man write a script an they using 50Cent to sell the game, damn, I wish it was me.

Its the world of marketting, I can almost guarantee u that this game is gonna sell and sell well and if it was based on a rapper it probably would not sell as much as it is gonna
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||

yea taht is the deal. I dont blame them, ppl look up to these "stars" like Gods. I just had a thought, suppose Sizzla or Kartel etc was featured in a game would you buy it?

Nice point u got there F3ar and my answer

Personally i'd buy a 50 cent game over a Kartel game though i'd like to support one of our local artistes.They aren't as proffesional as a guy like 50.
    50 can afford to spend heaps of money to get sumthing dun by the best to please everyone, whilst one of out artist would present us with sumthing they think ppl like.

aahm, how can you say that they are not as professional? dude, money is power and unforunately the jamaican music industry will not enable you to by yourself a boat, 2 high class cars and a decent home in a year after entering the business. You dont have to be professional to sell a good product just have the cash to do it.

case in point:

IGN: Did he come up with the story and the characters?

Andre: While 50 was very involved with the story; it was actually inked by Executive Producer and Writer of the Sopranos, Emmy Award Winner, Terry Winter. Terry spent months with 50 on the road in preparation to write the screenplay for 50's forthcoming film, Hustler's Ambition. This inherent knowledge of 50's life allowed Terry to craft an incredible story for our game.

so as I said before, you dont have to be professional to have a good product, just money.

Quote Originally Posted by frass2000
    the way i c it, this game is jus 50 livin out his fantasy as 2 how he really wanted things 2 go aftr he got shot up
    Yea, the game makers might actually put someone like JaRule as a level boss. Hey, they might just throw in the entire Murder Inc and Terror Squad as 50s enemies.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate