Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Just got ADSL. Worried about Adware. Any advise?

well, 4 me, I ehn using nothing from norton.
    The fox was probably right - they could have been sour grapes.

hmmm...there are alot of good programs out there ......after testing the theory i have realised that the best recommendation one can give is trial and error.....i remember using bitdefender as my av solution...."bwoy a tell....A VIRUS COULDNT BREATHE ON MY SYSTEM (256SDRAM)..but this was at the expense of it slowing me down...badly...so wen i got ddr(512) i said hey not give it a try...worked perfectly not a blemish...didnt even know it was there...out of idleness i decided to uninstall it....for a while....AND NOW MAN MI A TELL YOU...U CANT TELL MI SEY A NUH ONE P5 MI HAVE INA MI SYSTEM...

so i think the best way to go is trial and error...if u have a fast processor and some nice ram....put it this way....THE WORLD IS AT TOUR FINGERTIPS
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

If some man did pay fi dem Zone Alarm instead of cracking it....I'm sure there'd be no probs.....and if any....contact tech support for help...

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate