Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Family Crossing a BRIDGE

Nice work, icymint as usual. That will be hard to beat. You the man
    Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

samurailos don't feel left out. If you can't programme just think out a logical solution to the problem.
    "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." - Emo Philips -

Icymint goodwork, i have taken the last week off from programming. I am yet to think of a solution for this problem.

I going to be looking at it hopefully over the weekend and try to post a solution some time next week.
    "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." - Emo Philips -

ok, sorry the line that says second slowest on left, should be second fastest. i dont know how i made such a mistake. i corrected it. but its only comments anyway. the code works just as before.

it is generic just change the array with costs and the numCosts. it should have forced the user to enter them manually, but i removed it. we know that was not a part of the challenge, so i didnt want to add fancy to the code... UNIX tactics.

n.b. i am no microsoft or linux fan, i use whatever i can. it just so happens that i am better at microsoft products since i been using it so long.
    Cultured in Aggression and Koding like a Warrior!!
    “Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius.” - George Bernard Shaw.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

so, my rating has been changed from newbie to apprentice.
    which is better to hear, that you are new, or an apprentice?

i see techie, guru, administrator, moderator, but i still think there should be a REAL BIG MAN rating . not necessarily saying that i am, just that the rating moderator and administrator sound more like control than abilities/knowledge.
    Cultured in Aggression and Koding like a Warrior!!
    “Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius.” - George Bernard Shaw.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

Icymint3 let us say it for you, "You are the REAL BIG MAN". Administrators give this man his title, he does'nt want to moderate or administrate he simply want the title of the "REAL BIG MAN".

Hey at least you an apprentice they still call me 'Newbie'.