Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need a program to copy files from cd with bad sectors

Question

Quote Originally Posted by carey
    cdmage may be able to. Also if you could find dd to use on windows: maybe that would work.
    U've tried it already?? If u have how fast it copies??
    *** I guess Life is the leading cause of Death ***

i have no capabilities for testing programs: there is no internet at home, the computer BIOS is shot, so Windows is out of commission and I throw away all my bad Rs and RWs. If they aren't any duplicates or if they have something I still need, then dd them and send an image to HD.

Besides it's not how fast it copies; it's how well it gets the job done. It's never good for a program to be able to do everything at once. That is like having only one employee/employer running a large business, like a one man NCB.

It's only purpose is recovering your damaged files, then you can use Nero, Burnatonce, or any of those programs, to burn the recovered image.

Like thursday i started to use cdcheck on a dvd wat used to say 'cyclic redundancy error' and it was copy good until it started picking up errors. I tell u, i run the program from before 4am and 11pm it still reach 63%. Is it that these programs r just like that, or am i doing something wrong??

use isobuster this is free and one of the best cd/dvd recovering software note for best Result used a ecc dvd drive used nero info and see if your support it
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Question

Quote Originally Posted by **ScarFace**
    use isobuster this is free and one of the best cd/dvd recovering software note for best Result used a ecc dvd drive used nero info and see if your support it
    So where can i get this program? and wat does ecc mean??

to get the key u need to say what version u have
    tell me that and i can get it for u

and how u fi say the man fi buy it when him can get it for free a idiot thing dat better u say u know how fi get it.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by akoo
    to get the key u need to say what version u have
    tell me that and i can get it for u

and how u fi say the man fi buy it when him can get it for free a idiot thing dat better u say u know how fi get it.
    Better you say find a free version insted a tief the ppl who mek it money!

where u go get a free version?

Isobuster has a free limited, time limit (i think), so still download and evaluate it, you have the option to choose licence or free evaluation operation. btw, did you try one called bad cd repair?