Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need a program to copy files from cd with bad sectors

Quote Originally Posted by icuucme
    Buy it...............

there are free version of anything, just today i was looking for an undelete proram for free and I got one. Suffice to say, I must have deleted the program I had to recover discs, I think my friend has it, Ill ask him tmorrow for it.

Quote Originally Posted by FE4R
    there are free version of anything, just today i was looking for an undelete proram for free and I got one. Suffice to say, I must have deleted the program I had to recover discs, I think my friend has it, Ill ask him tmorrow for it.
    When u go on the website of a software and they say that there is a cost and u find the program on another website for free...that's the illegal version of the software. That is not supported on this site.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Quote Originally Posted by ludadon
    I am looking for a software that can be used to copy files off a cd with bad sectors. Any suggestions???
    you can try CDCheck

http://www.elpros.si/CDCheck/

there are free version of anything,
    i think they called them demos ....jus helping u out
    Last edited by acidblade; Aug 8, 2005 at 11:30 PM.
    "Babylon Ah Listen From Oh so Far"

what is icuucme and acidblades problem? I said there is a free version of anything, if u want a program that undeletes stuff you can get a free one or u can get one you have to pay for... i found a free undelete program, no demo or anything, didnt need a crack nor noting, 100% free... So Mr Du mas, similary there are free programs to recover data on a disc -free, no demo or anyting. You think I would post illegal stuff on here? I hate when ppl call my name. Is better you ask what I ment, and as I said, ill ask my friend for the 100% free program if you still having problems

Respects for that FE4R
    *** I guess Life is the leading cause of Death ***

You could try Alchohol 120%. There is an option that you can chose to skip reading errors that has worked for me most of the time. It's not really free, but they should have a trial version. Let me know what u think of it if u try it.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I am sorry man, it not free no more, but the program is called bad copy pro. It was excelent as I recalled, Id charge for it to.

Wink

I am sorry man, it not free no more, but the program is called bad copy pro. It was excelent as I recalled, Id charge for it to.
    Thanks, but mi find one. Its not really free is a trial version but is just two tings mi need to copy so it'll work for me now.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow
    You could try Alchohol 120%. There is an option that you can chose to skip reading errors that has worked for me most of the time. It's not really free, but they should have a trial version. Let me know what u think of it if u try it.
    I've had that program for some time now but didn't quite know how to use some of its features; but I going try it yes.

cdmage may be able to. Also if you could find dd to use on windows: maybe that would work.