Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Free Registry Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by akoo
    who gonna come to my yard to lock me up cause me never pay fi dem software. U SICK???!!!
    Why would you call them sick? Someone/ some people wasted their time, energy, knowledge and sweat bringing you this software. You don't think they deserve to get paid?
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

as i said "Y PAY WHEN U CAN GET IT FREE".so let me ask a question if u were in a shelter and they were selling food and someone said they could get you the food free, what would u do?

Akoo, I cannot agree with you there. I will use your metaphors: You are talking about a case where the person who "owns" the food is giving it away because he has more than he needs and sees people in distress.

In this case, the owner is suffering because his food has been stolen and being given away to every Tom and Harry even if they can well afford to buy their own.

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Quote Originally Posted by akoo
    as i said "Y PAY WHEN U CAN GET IT FREE".so let me ask a question if u were in a shelter and they were selling food and someone said they could get you the food free, what would u do?
    getting a little off topic now aren't we
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

ok, this isn't going anywhere. its all about morals which some people have and some people don't, thats life.

no i aint getting off the topic its practically the same u just dont wanna admit it

what about regcleaner any of u anny used it b4 thats what i use it good but the newer version is not free but i can email any one who wnt the free version
    Simply Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by G-TECH
    what about regcleaner any of u anny used it b4 thats what i use it good but the newer version is not free but i can email any one who wnt the free version
    Have you read the thread? That's what we already discussed.

Akoo, a thief is a thief is a thief. If you want to beat your chest and be proud of stealing software just because you can, do your thing. But we won't support the stealing of software. And if your slogan is "Why pay when you can get it free?", why beat round the bush? Change it to "Why pay when you can steal it!" It has a ring to it, don't you think?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Here are some that are not free, but shareware:
    http://www.soft32.com/index.asp?q=re...=43&image.y=11

This list includes some freeware:
    http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....&search=+Go%21

RIP Ramesh ...

it does have a ring to it thanks very much

yow a that me no rate everybody in here acting like they never cracked some software b4. anybody who say them never do that yet a lie them a tell.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Oct 27, 2005 at 04:25 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts