Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What online games do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by conaspe
    The only game to play is unreal tournament 99. How do you start your own server in unreal tournament 99?
    Ask that question in a new thread. Don't want to fill up this one with "ok this how you setup a unreal server...blah blah" and "no that's not how you do it...blah blah" posts.

Is any of these games you guys mention free to play? Probably not anyway.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel
    Is any of these games you guys mention free to play?
    Nah.... SWAT 4, Guild Wars, Starcraft, Warcraft, NFSU2, and Unreal 2k4 are all games u have to purchase
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Quote Originally Posted by conaspe
    The only game to play is unreal tournament 99. How do you start your own server in unreal tournament 99?
    Unreal 99? Never heard of it. Or do u mean Unreal Tournament Special Edition?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

i think he meant unreal tournament g.o.t.y. editition

Yep thats the one Unreal Tournament Game of the year Edition
    The aim of education should be to teach us how to think, rather than what to think. Hail the one @ 479-9650

Yeah, that's what I mean't.

Anyways, I need some people who play gunbound to help in team battles. So send me your Username in the game so I can add u to my list.

And use X-fire.
    Last edited by Powpow; Aug 9, 2005 at 09:50 PM.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I am up for some UT G.O.T.Y ... just say the word

I finally got on to MAX's UT2k4 server....it was cool...only thing that was a problem was in between map change....couldn't reconnect sometimes
    Calm Like a BOMB

how many people was on it matronyx??

a good amount...i was surprised...well.... i counted 6 peeps....with bots 8 i think.

...and pow-pow is skilled with the translocator!!!
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Aug 10, 2005 at 04:01 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    Calm Like a BOMB

Quote Originally Posted by matronyx
    ...and pow-pow is skilled with the translocator!!!
    Yeah well, I guess all those hours of playing paid off. And I still would like to challenge u for one of your trophies one day .

Anyways, I said it again and I'll say it again People... GET X-FIRE! Much easier to communicate during gaming with it.