Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: What online games do you play?

Now i'm definitely gonna get America's Army after i get my new hd that is, which should be this week, hopefully 2morrow, wanted a 100gig but right now i can only afford a 80gig but its sata which i've been looking forward to for a while now, maybe i'll get a 100gig slave afterwards.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Mi and Naed (on xfire), been playing this game since week, but wi do aright as a team. Juss the man dem dat wi nuh know, either can play or not. So some more local parries are needed for the team.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I'll play if the dam thing wud jus work
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods

WHat yuh mean 'if yuh can get it to work'?

Anyways xfire gonna release an update like Thursday coming as said by one of the admins in this thread http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?...=asc&start=150
    so finally Silkroad Online among others gonna be supported. So now I can finally get back to some arse clicking.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Notorios
    Americas Army, woo i like this game very interesting. Was just sent to prison, so i sat down and gave thought to my crime got released and did it again
    ROFL!! Yu go do it again? lol Yu love the prison life?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

do u really have to go through the training an ranks b4 u play the game multiplayer
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

k i'll try and get this game by saturday.It sounds interesting and the screenshots i saw potrayed sum nice graphics, too bad i'll have to do a full re-install of windows when i do get my hd this week.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth
    do u really have to go through the training an ranks b4 u play the game multiplayer
    only the basic training.

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth
    As chef said, if you want to play the online multiplayer games, you have to pass basic training. Learning how to shoot using different types of rifles, learn how to throw the grenades, pass the fitness obstacle course within a time limit and the last one, to pass the MOUT shootout course, which basically is going through a building and shoot the bad guys as quickly as possible without hitting the good guys or civilians.

After that, you can do more advanced training to unlock more multiplayer maps. But it's up to you.

The Special Forces training is the hardest. Make sure you have pen and paper to start learning.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Special Forces training made me feel like i was at skool star. jah kno. The second one messed up too cuz the scouts in dat mission too kean star. My game wont work online though punkbuster keep mekkin me get this general protection fault crap. I goin try reinstall wen i go home on the weekend still.
    Notorios
    That Which Is Not Defined Is Infinitely Great
    Google The Search Engine Of The Gods