Thread: Cw Gprs ??

Default Cw Gprs ??

i keep hearing about cw GPRS 39 for unlimited use for the day can someone enlighten me on this what do i have to do.whats the APN Name etc

AGENTDRE
    All u have to do is call them and say u want internet active on your sim and u r going to use it on the computer. the APN on the phone is wap (works) , web or internet and the one on the pc is ppinternet in gprs manager.

and them charge 39 a day

yes them charge 39 a day. i use my friend own today it's moving much faster then when they were charging 25cent per kb .

thanks alot how much kb/s you getting and if you dotn have any card you cant connect right ? ( So they say ermm are there ways around )

Quote Originally Posted by AGENTDRE
    thanks alot how much kb/s you getting and if you dotn have any card you cant connect right ? ( So they say ermm are there ways around )
    as long as you upgrade your sim to the $39 a day package, you will be able to connect weather or not you have credit. when you connect then you can go to testmy.net to test the speed
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

o so its jsut like the old times before the 25c per kb if you have no credit its free

Quote Originally Posted by AGENTDRE
    o so its jsut like the old times before the 25c per kb if you have no credit its free
    thats the idea......
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.