Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ccp Counter Strike Lan Party -saturday July 30, 2005

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1
    Where is this kept again... I wanna pass through and see what the crowd is like... and prob can leave a copy of unreal 2k4 so you will all have something good to play the next time...
    Hey don't worry about giving them a copy of UT2004 if yu don't mek it. If I make it there I'll give them a copy.
    By the way people, my harddrive problem solve, so I'm ready to take you down one by one, or two by two, or which eva by which eva. Oh happy day .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I wished this wasn't true but we (HnR) can't make it due to transportation issues. If all is well next time around we'll definitely attend.

I was playing counter Strike tonite and I must say I couldn't get over five kills I'm useless jeez when did I get so useless?
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

lol Greatis you still play this man? longtime Unique and Y@rdies nuh have a shoot out, btw this is DeathStorm from Ccp
    Sever: Aege
    Build: Unknown Blader(LvL 80)

Hail up Starlord it's been awhile man. You guys still hang out there? Haven't seen or spoken to Linval in awhile.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Lol i guess you and your crew nuh talk much cause Linval closed down a couple years now, sad really it hurt ropy to his heart but a suh it guh

Yeah we talk but not about Linval. So how's the gaming seen back in your neck of the woods?

well mi stay a mi yard now. but could use a lan party, linval wanna open back a place suh mi wi keep unnu updated on that

alright Rasta HNR Praticing nuh worry ready in a few