Thread: Zone of the Enders 3

Thumbs up Zone of the Enders 3

Next Z.O.E game coming Hideo Kojima saying

"After some more discussion about the value of emotion in games and how next-generation games will improve graphically, but still need invisible qualities to make them stand out, I was down to my last question. I knew that the six other people crammed into the portable oven were eager to get outside so I kept it short and asked about the possibility of a new Zone of the Enders game. Kojima laughed again and said that he had been asked that many times at E3 and that with every request he got a little bit closer to making it. I was out of questions, but I asked that he put in one more request for me and he agreed."
    -by Ed Lewis, IGN

hope that make one for the ps2 now

zoe 1 and 2 is one the best ps2 games that i played
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

I wouldnt say is the best but i would put it on the Greatest Hits Lists for PS2.

The first time i played 1, i didnt have a memory card. I took the whole day and finish the game from beginning to end. I loved it. I can't remember playing 2...maybe i need to download a trial version....
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

I've probably made 2 posts on Gaming. But I just had to say, ZOE is GREAT! I'd definately spend money on it.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

[QUOTE=zRo ToLeRaNcE]I wouldnt say is the best but i would put it on the Greatest Hits Lists for PS2.

The first time i played 1, i didnt have a memory card. I took the whole day and finish the game from beginning to end. I loved it.QUOTE]

the only game that i finish without a memory card was RE1 and 2 for the ps
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Z.O.E. is one of the few good games that keeps slipping under my radar

will pick the first two up and see what the hype is about

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Zard

that if you can till find it,it's hard game to find

RE 1 and 2. Those are much harder to finish without a memory card cause them so long.

My only regret was that light went 1 time while i was finishing ZOE which was kinda disturbing but i did continue and actually finish it. Thank God i didn't reach far in the game.
    the lesson afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by Zard

If you have not played ZOE man... you dont know what you are missing. This is one of the most incredible games of all time. Its a fast paced shoot em up that takes place in vehicles that resemble gundams. The one thing that i really loved about this game was how smooth it ran under heavy fire from many enemies and the speed at which the action took place.
    When fighting it gets so fast (and you can be so acrobatic) that you really start to get into it, but the pace is just slow enough so you arent exactly overwhelmed.
    Bosses are challenging, level design and missions are good, this game just bad hands down one of the best on the ps2.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I am just hearing such hype about the series

I always knew the type of game it was as i have seen it being played but I didn't know it was so engrossing

Its the first game i played on PS2..it nice man. As you can see from the posts..i don't here anybody say that it over-rated.....at least not yet.
    the lesson afterwards