Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High Power Jobs

OK, well it makes sence, so you are basiacally saying these companies are so rich they can pay for heafty incentives ... a mean, dont they get some ridiculous yearly expenses, i know they make billions, but arnt they spending billions just the same
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

It is all part of the compensation packages...Its already been budgeted for...Most time these expenses dont take these companies by surprise...You might find a little over spending every now and then, but I guess one has to justify it.

If I had a company, I would want to ensure that my top professionals are comfortable..and have an excellent work life balance..So if driving the safest and latest car, living comfortable and enjoying life will increase their productivity, then I am all for it.

Bottom line of this matter, this is all part of the planned budget....Its what set apart a great company for an ordinary one.
    Be what's next!

Trust mi, Money is out there, i know groups of peeps in JA collecting over 7.5mil per month .. my head hurts .. plus incentives when ..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet
    Trust mi, Money is out there, i know groups of peeps in JA collecting over 7.5mil per month .. my head hurts .. plus incentives when ..
    I am not sure about those figures..Would be crazy to be paying someone over $1.4US million per year...I dont think that figure you quote is accurate...If you look at the top ranking computer directors and CIOs in the US... the highest base salary you can find is around $250K us...with the largest firms paying premium of up to $500K..

Please verify those figures...Most executives salary topped at around $5-10JA million per year.
    Be what's next!

I cant really get into details for various reasons, but there a UK companies here working on Constrution projects ... a typical Project Manager is getting in excess of 450pounds per month Plus Vehicle and Housing Accomodation .... other local companies offer consulting to these UK companies, there Top consultant getting about 2mil per month.

Only thing these projects are by contract which can span between 3-7yrs
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Again you would have brought an exception to the table...I dont think those are IT companies..My focus was mainly in the area of IT and top tier management...As you pointed out...its on contract...there are no other benefits associated with those jobs..health insurance, pension and life insurance..Furthermore, persons on contract are normally responsible for filing their own income tax returns...
    Be what's next!

Not sure about Pension, but i know Insurace is there ... And i was looking at it from a any job stadpoint, not just the IT industry...

which brings another question, Id say The construction industry makes way for some of the higest paid workers, in your opinion, what industry you think rules all, the IT industry ?
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

I would want to lean towards the Mining and construction industry...the main reason is the type of contractual agreement one can negotiate...sometimes you win from budget overrun..which to me is a bad thing, however persons do enjoy it..

My choice is not just based on getting a contract for a specific period, but instead have long term agreement with your employer.
    Last edited by zandex; Jul 12, 2005 at 11:30 AM.
    Be what's next!

Yup, some crazy money to be had out there in the constrution industry, makes you wonder sometime where does it all come from

But next in line i definatly think the IT industry racking up some big dollors .. Thanks to Bill and him Windows really goes to show that one man really can impact the world over time ... well, maybe a small group of people, but dun know haffi give Bill Props where props due
    ---
    Stay Connected,..