Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i pay with you paypal and more and you carry down a phone for me

just ask your dad and other relatives to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by mobile accessories
    just ask your dad and other relatives to help you out.
    Have you read anything he posted? He basically said that's not an option for him.

I think rikki, not everything in life we desire we can get. I would suggest you just save up the money for it and get it when you have enough. You won't die if you don't get it now. Just work at getting a decent job so you can pay for it.

If not, just keep it on your wishlist.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Its sad to be in a position where you want something and cannot get it...Still technology is ever changing..and as such one will eventually be able to afford it later...In his case, if you want a device now, then you will have to flush out the cash to complement your thought....

As mentioned before...That phone with soon be available in Jamaica...so if he really wants to get it...then all he has to do is WAIT!!!....That phone will come and go...However if you purchase it this year...it will be able to survive others for another 1 1/2 year...Technology changes rapidly...so dont beat up yourself over it...

I can recall that I wanted the Sony Z600 after careful review...Once the phone was released to the market, the price was too high and I decided to skip it...Looking back, I think to myself and know that it was indeed a wise decision...

You are young and currently will be attending college, just relax...the world awaits you with a long list of gadgets...including the phones of the future...As a matter of fact, Nokia will be releasing their N series...one that sports a 4GB hard drive...which is said will give the Sony K and W series a run for their money...

I dont like Nokia anymore...I enjoy using Sony's products..even though I have to pay their premium price..but hey thats Sony....

Again I wanted the P800...yea and the P900...and WoW!! they released the P910i...I wanted them all...but did I get them?...No!!...

I spend on technology, but I guess the reality of the matter, whenever you see the bills and other expenses they will surely superceed the purchase of a phone...

Now I am sitting around waiting for this Sony K750i just like you...we are in the same boat...I would love to have the Treo 650 too..What about the Motorola BlackBerry...My word..I just cant keep up...

I went into a shoe store yesterday, I notice that addias has new models for 2005...Man I wanted them all...then I look around Nike, Reebok, Puma just to name a few with new ones too... So just like phones, shoes fall into the "must have" game..I will have to change my controller to keep playing..."controller" in this case is job, life and expenses...

In conclusion, to get this Sony now or wait later...you will have to start saving...Dont know where that money coming from, seeing that everythin you come across is a total failure...but thats just life.You will have to fail so that one day you will learn to succeed...Dont give up on your dreams..let them become your own reality...Wish you all the best..

Please Wait....This user is login off!
    Last edited by zandex; Jul 13, 2005 at 08:30 AM.
    Be what's next!

patient man ride horse.
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

is it the same if ur sellling with the paypal?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rikki434343
    hello
    i am ricardo carmine grant
    i have money in my paypal account but no american credit card and no verified paypal account because of this.
    i have been wanting to purchase a sony ericsson k750 from the website plemix.com for a while now but i realized that basically i cannot get it without an american credit card
    now the phone cost 395us on the site and comes with U.S. 2 day shipping
    but i know that you would pay for shipping or whatever so.........
    I WILL PAY YOU 500US FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO BUY THE PHNE FOR ME(THIS FIGURE IS NEGOTIABLE) I WILL GIVE YOU COLLATERAL AND YOU CAN MEET ME IF YOU DONT TRUST ME OR WHATEVER. I JUST REALLY WANT THIS PHONE!!
    i know it is a huge favour but please, i am trustworthy and honest
    anyone willing to help me please pm me or add me to messenger
    freak_in_the_cage09@hotmail.com or
    my cell number 3592742 or
    house number 9898030
    contact me
    its not really urgent but i want the phone before i start UWI in september
    the site you dealing with excepts money orders
    cuz i use bidpay for all my ebay or other purchases.

I can understand Rikki's dilemma. He wants something now so it's hard for you to tell him to wait. Of course if he doesnt have the funds then he must wait (and save in the meantime) unless he is going to get the funds illegally and of course we dont condone that!

Now technology is always moving, as Zandex puts it, so he wants to be 'ahead' of the pack. When he waits and this phone is here (Digicel) - it may be too common and there may be some other phone that will be released at that point that he likes more, so the K750i would not be a 'newly released' phone then. So you see if you are really techie in that regard - you gotta PAY to keep up!

If you want to sports the latest gadgets in the IT industry then you must have the dollars to accomplish this task...You cannot want something and dont have the legit cash to purchase it...IT requires CASH!!...hard earn or inherited (from family)....
    Be what's next!

lololololololololololololololololololol
    a brief period of ranting but i'm ok now
    i guess i just have to work harder to get it
    instead of employing people, i guess i need a job myself

Quote Originally Posted by rikki434343
    lololololololololololololololololololol
    a brief period of ranting but i'm ok now
    i guess i just have to work harder to get it
    instead of employing people, i guess i need a job myself
    if you transfer di money to me i will buy it i will be in ja by the end of july.