Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i pay with you paypal and more and you carry down a phone for me

Quote Originally Posted by zandex
    As noted before I recommend adding the PayPal account to the Jamaican credit card. I did this with my Scotia Visa.
    For Jamaicans PayPal like TigerDirect, NewEgg and many more sites only supports Visa.
    Last edited by Ropy; Jul 3, 2005 at 04:40 PM.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

some of those sites are scams you know, you can't just buy anywhere
    so you have to do research
    zandex is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!and liquidbunny is the WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    seriously though, thanks for all your help
    and zandex, is a scotiabank mastercard credit card and they want visa alone
    thats the problem
    There really are good people in this world, i thought they were just legend
    lol
    i will keep you all updated on my quest for this phone and i will check out your site clerc1c tonight
    thanks

If you really want (sorry cant use need!) this phone, I can use my credit card or Pay Pal account. You will however have to remit all the payments (cost of phone, shipping, insurance, GCT and custom charges). If you are serious you can visit my office, bring your cash and we can use my credit card to make the purchase for you.
    As mentioned before the government will take away about 39% of the CIF value of the phone, in addition to other charges. You will have to budget properly for this type of phone if you intend to take it to Jamaica the right way.
    Be what's next!

thanks zandex it look like i going to have to do some saving in addition to the cash i have because of the damn government
    thanks for all your help
    i going link you tonight or tomorrow if anything

i personally have not used myworldphone.com but plan to soon
    i am an avid howardforums reader as well and thats the website that most of them buy their phones from so it has a good rep.
    also as they only accept paypal, they are more than likely legit

trust me, if their customer service was bad, the hofo readers wudda bun them out long time

my tips on using paypal.
    buy a few items, your credit rating will build, and you will move from unverified to verified.

most stores will not ship if billing and shipping address are different.
    the USA is not the only country in the world. Europe mostly ship worldwide, A lot of US places only ship to US and Canada..

it is not generally not feasable if you are going to buy a phone and pay duties....

if yu know somebody coming from the US it better you western union the money to them and ask them to carry it for you

Well I am glad Zandex is going to help! I didn't check up on the post and was a bit worried that you may not have got any help over the week-end. Good luck and I hope that you get your phone.

thanks everyone for your support
    if you buy stuff you will become verified?
    tainja are you sure?

Default formal apology

well well well...........were do I start?
    well life has beaten me fair and square, a sound beating. Like the number one contender being knocked-out in the first round of a title fight.
    I have been beaten many times and gotten back up, but now it seems like I am treading along the line that divides perseverance and insanity (the original definition of insanity is the repetition of the same method with the expectation of a different result)
    I am not seeking donations or empathy from anyone but I owe all the people I have been telling that I am going to buy a k750 a formal explanation.
    I am not rich by any stretch of the imagination, and the prices that i have seen for the one thing that i have ever wanted cost about $40,000 and being the son of a single mother who makes $18,870 after her car and loan payments, asking her to help me buy it is just a bit redundant.HAHAHAHA
    I have been through a lot in my life, being the direct or indirect victim of social politics many many times over and have learnt about the harsh realities of life very quickly. I can honestly say that i have tried every single way to earn the money to buy this thing. EVERY SINGLE WAY!!!! and yet i have failed. And although i am not the most intelligent person in the world, i am not stupid and these were not "get rich quick schemes", these were well thought out plans and they have all failed miserably.
    Maybe i am stupid, maybe i am just an Idiot, that explains why campion........
    but anyway, i have just about given up on owning a sony ericsson k750, let it pass
    I would love to blame life and say that it is unfair but we all know that some will always have it better and some worse than you do. I see people in Africa starving and i am throwing a hissfit over a stupid phone that i am going to have for 6 months then sell it to buy the newer better one. I feel guilty but………………..
    Please do not give me any sermons about God and him knowing best and all as he sees all our pain and does nothing, and anyone who has watched the dumb movie Bruce Almighty knows that the reason they give in that movie for our unfilled desires are stupid and unfounded. “Look but don’t touch, touch but don’t taste, taste but don’t swallow”- Al Pachino on God in the Devil’s Advocate.
    When you die you are dead, no souls, no purgatory, heaven nor hell
    All have been created to give us hope and to keep societal order.
    Like the American government concealing the fact that they have contacted aliens and have been communicating with them for many years, but aliens are not the topic of this thread.
    From this phone was announced to the public, i have been dreaming of it every night and pondering ways to achieve this goal when awake, but this has been meaningless.
    all that talk has been bravado and i have formally announced that I GIVE UP
    goodbye k750
    anyone who has achieved what they wanted or have parent that buy them everything they want, good for you and for all those who dream and see them drifting away………………………………….
    keep playing the violin while you go down with the ship

Wow!!...I will be buying my K750i soon from Digicel...They recently completed testing this phone on their network...I would recommend that you start getting those Reward points and saving that cash.
    Be what's next!