Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i pay with you paypal and more and you carry down a phone for me

Red face i pay with you paypal and more and you carry down a phone for me

hello
    i am ricardo carmine grant
    i have money in my paypal account but no american credit card and no verified paypal account because of this.
    i have been wanting to purchase a sony ericsson k750 from the website plemix.com for a while now but i realized that basically i cannot get it without an american credit card
    now the phone cost 395us on the site and comes with U.S. 2 day shipping
    but i know that you would pay for shipping or whatever so.........
    I WILL PAY YOU 500US FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO BUY THE PHNE FOR ME(THIS FIGURE IS NEGOTIABLE) I WILL GIVE YOU COLLATERAL AND YOU CAN MEET ME IF YOU DONT TRUST ME OR WHATEVER. I JUST REALLY WANT THIS PHONE!!
    i know it is a huge favour but please, i am trustworthy and honest
    anyone willing to help me please pm me or add me to messenger
    freak_in_the_cage09@hotmail.com or
    my cell number 3592742 or
    house number 9898030
    contact me
    its not really urgent but i want the phone before i start UWI in september

Not sure if I understand your situation. I personally link my PayPal account with my Jamaican BNS Visa credit card...Not sure why you are not allowed to do the same.
    Be what's next!

Several questions pop into my head:

1. How did you get money into your paypal account without a us credit card?

2. Why can't you just pay it with your paypal account?

if you read paypals terms and the terms on the site
    you need a US credit card and the shipping address and billing address and address on paypal account have to be the same
    trust me it is very complicated
    i will give send you the money through paypal and you bring it down for me plus any extra that you need

PM ME OR CALL ME
    need it b4 september

I would like to help but here's my problem.

It's still very unclear.

I have a paypay account. I have a US address and so can you through e-biz or mailpac or wherever. I change my mailing or shipping address often depending on where I want my purchase to go, ie; jamaica, america, to a frien or to a client.

There are a lot of paypay scams out there. What you need to do is get a US address and use the money you have in paypal to pay for your phone.

Sounds a bit off to me

i am not explaining it right
    first i need to verify my account
    the site i want to buy the stuff from needs shipping and billing address to be the same as they might ask for proof(bills from the address and such)and they do not take international credit cards

I spoke with person via telephone...and this is no scam...I understand the situation and they just need our guidance on what are the various alternatives to this existing situation.

As noted before I recommend adding the PayPal account to the Jamaican credit card. I did this with my Scotia Visa. PayPal will charge $1 to your card as part of the verification process. Once you see this charge, use the number that's on the statement to complete the process..

I also told them to transfer the PayPal funds to the person who gave it to them and let that person purchase the phone or deduct the cash.
    Be what's next!

Quote Originally Posted by rikki434343
    i am not explaining it right
    first i need to verify my account
    the site i want to buy the stuff from needs shipping and billing address to be the same as they might ask for proof(bills from the address and such)and they do not take international credit cards
    Do this company use PayPal account? If not, then you dont have any option but to use the US credit card. Some companies will not take international even though you might have US shipping and billing address...example..just like HP.

A good option is to purchase the phone on Ebay...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

You can also wait until Digicel release this phone in the summer...since they already have the older version (Sony K700i)..I am guessing that they will also carry this unit too.
    Last edited by zandex; Jul 2, 2005 at 10:59 PM.
    Be what's next!

here is the solution to your problem
    buy the phone from www.myworldphone.com
    they have it for 375US with 2 day shipping and accept payment via paypal only
    hope this helps u

Quote Originally Posted by fistikal
    here is the solution to your problem
    buy the phone from www.myworldphone.com
    they have it for 375US with 2 day shipping and accept payment via paypal only
    hope this helps u
    So does that 375 include shipping?
    and how much do u trust that site, ever shopped their?
    kinda see a phone their i'd like
    raspec
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"