Thread: removing a wallpaper

Default removing a wallpaper

Yeah, so last night I was here at work late just browsing the net and killing some time. I came across this lovely picture of Mya showing off her asset. I wondered what it would look like as a wallpaper so I right clicked on it and set it. Lovely! Now, I set back my wallpaper to the company logo after admiring the new wallpaper for a few minutes. This morning when I turned on my pc when I logged in and Windows was loading up it displayed, for a few seconds, the same beautiful picture of Mya's asset. Uhmmm, how do I remove this? I dont know the file name. I deleted temp files and it is still there. I searched *.jpeg and *.jpeg and looked in the wallpaper folder and its not there. Using win2k pro on a win2k domain.
    I dream in my dream all the dreams of the other dreamers and I become the other dreamers.
    1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

Oh, nevermind i found it. It was a hidden folder and the image was bitmap.

C:\Documents and Settings\whateveryournameis\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
    I dream in my dream all the dreams of the other dreamers and I become the other dreamers.
    1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d