Thread: MSN Toolbar Annoying

Default MSN Toolbar Annoying

I recently installed msn toolbar to test out tab browsing in IE. My problem with the tool is that it is constantly indexing my hard drive especially when im downlaoding files. Its pretty annoying cause it using the processor too much. is there any way I can turn off that feature, I really don't need that since I hardly search my drive for files.. I kinda know where everything is. I want to uninstall the tool but I'm trying to give it a chance. I searched the net and came up with nada, and there is no interface that allows me to change the options on the tool.

are you sure that it's indexing your drive and not collecting software data to report to MS? Just kidding Did you check the usual add/remove options in control panel?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Yea its a remove only software. Plus if I go that route again I may just be tempted to remove it completely.

Ok.. I got it. There is a button on the MSN toolbar in IE called
    "Change msn toolbar options" that will take you to the tool's settings. How am I suppose to know that? I hardly open IE! I just like the internet search feature from my desktop. Plus in the case where I may use IE I kinda feel at home with tab browsing.