Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skype or Free World Dialop

keroed1 Guest

Default Skype or Free World Dialop

anybody know anything about them if they actually work.........i hear if u have and mic and headset u can make call to phon lines is that true

Yeah with skype u can once u have credit(i'm nt sure if its world talk card u need though), u have to have a mic and headset also, neva tried it though but i have it installed. And sumone actually called me from another country(Venuzuella to be exact but i rejected the call so i dun know how good the sound quality is)
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

I used Skype once, the quality is good, depending on your connection speed, i used it over 128 internet. The quality is very clear. I heard it will work on dialup.oh, in case you dont know, the pc in which you calling have to have skpe installed to and they have to be logged in to Skype. Some TJ members also have expereince with it http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9172
    Last edited by icuucme; Jun 13, 2005 at 01:29 PM.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

keroed1 Guest

credit even if i want to call a local number? planning to get dsl but if i get it i will need to dramatically cut down my phone bill so thats y i am querying

Oh, i didnt realise that you were talking about making calls to land phones, i thought you were talking about normal pc to pc skype

keroed1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by icuucme
    Oh, i didnt realise that you were talking about making calls to land phones, i thought you were talking about normal pc to pc skype
    is it possible for me to make call to land phones or thats not possible

Quote Originally Posted by keroed1
    is it possible for me to make call to land phones or thats not possible
    Yes it is, read more here http://www.skype.com/products/skypeout/

keroed1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by icuucme
    Yes it is, read more here http://www.skype.com/products/skypeout/
    cant view it now i will i get home have u ever used to call a land line

Call regular phones
    With Skype, you can call other people even if they don’t have a computer. It’s called SkypeOut, and lets you call any phone number in the world at pretty low rates.
    I dream in my dream all the dreams of the other dreamers and I become the other dreamers.
    1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

Quote Originally Posted by keroed1
    cant view it now i will i get home have u ever used to call a land line
    Ive never tried it before, i doubt you would have problems with it tho. Information on SkypeOut is on the link i gave you