Thread: Leon The Professional (DVD) REVIEW

Thumbs up Leon The Professional (DVD) REVIEW

Leon (Jean Reno) is a precise, calculating hit man--a consummate professional, with no family and no friends. However, he has casually befriended Mathilda (Natalie Portman, in an auspicious debut), a 12 year-old neighbor whose entire family, including her adored 4-year-old brother, is wiped out by some crooked DEA agents. The girl pleads with Leon to teach her how to be a "cleaner" and avenge her little brother's death. However, once she learns a few skills, Mathilda saunters into the DEA offices with the sole intention of killing the psychotic agent (Gary Oldman) who actually masterminded the executions. But her intended victim turns the tables on her, and Leon must rescue her.
    This is the best performance I seen given by actress Natalie Portman,so good at that young age of 12."Never seen Garden State".The cinematography is just amazing .Everyone did their part.
    This film was released in 1994 and I tell you guys get the widescreen directors edition
    2 thumbs way up.

Its filled with hitman action Rent it or buy it from your local dvd store.

Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

keroed1 Guest

yeah fi real she can act

man i loved that movie, it's one of my all time favorites. i wouldn't mind seeing a sequel where she's a 'professional' herself

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale
    man i loved that movie, it's one of my all time favorites. i wouldn't mind seeing a sequel where she's a 'professional' herself
    A sequel would be good.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!