Thread: Loong time Joke - But I had to Share

Default Loong time Joke - But I had to Share

The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done there were 3 finalists: Two men and a
    woman. For the final test the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

"We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances.
    Inside the room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill Her!!!"
    The man said, "You can't be serious, I could never shoot my wife." The agent said, "Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes.
    The man came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent said, "You don't have what it takes. Take you wife and go home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls.

After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow. "This gun is loaded with blanks" she said "I had to beat him to death with a chair".

MORAL: Women are evil. Don't mess with them. So Dem Seh!

dwl

i know this joke but for some reason mi a laugh uncontrolably

i am imaging the banging/crashing/screaming sounds coming from the road when she was beating the poor guy with the chair

DWL
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

It is a funny joke but it is hard to imagine some woman physically beating a man to death.

This is a classic its always funny
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

first time hearing this one but i like it though