Thread: Germany 2006 Fifa World Cup

Cool Germany 2006 Fifa World Cup

Well this is for the football fans and some others i just want to know who u think gonna take home the World Cup this year....And who u think gonna go home first ...

list ur top three picks and well see who got the closest.....

ill post my picks later
    And nothin's ever promised tomorrow, today
    And nothin lasts forever, but be honest, babe
    It hurts, but it may be the only way.
    Console Pesant on me PS4

1. Brazil
    2. Brazil
    3. Brazil

Brazil
    Italy
    Spain
    England have a chance if they play there cards right

OK... i will not answer this question... instead i will give you a few hints and make you guess.

One of the first south american countries i have ever visited... it has the largest population.
    My uncle is a fan of the south american country that wears yellow and blue
    My Godfather is a fan of the south american country that wears yellow and blue
    My brothers are fans of the south american country that wears yellow and blue
    My father is a fan of the south american country that wears yellow and blue
    Most of my cousins are fans of the south american country that wears yellow and blue

I've lived with these people for my entire life... if i watch football i watch with those people... so therefore i have been influenced... And that team is the team i think will win the world cup
    So i wont say anything more about that

I expect the USA to make another good showing this year, they have really been improving. And i hope holland will also make a good showing (if they have qualified... really i dont know i havent been keeping up with the european part of the world)
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

bun USA

im officially bringing England this time

i love Brazil...but them win it too damn much now.

i must say...them goin have a helluva team tho

Quote Originally Posted by Krems
    bun USA

im officially bringing England this time

i love Brazil...but them win it too damn much now.

i must say...them goin have a helluva team tho
    LOL yesss they are going to have a wicked wicked mad sick team... especially with...
    Dont say a word more about it.

I give credit where credit is due man and usa deserves their credit. Besides Jamaica has allowed them to get better than us anyway so i might as well cheer them on... (until they meet ma bigside of course, then the blue and yello goes on)
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

[hater]noooooooo USA right here .....1st round knoccout fi dem....booooooooo![/hater]

No man....here's my take.
    BRAZIL ALL THE WAY!!!! If not Brazil....it's Argentina. No other team can beat those two. Only them can't beat themselves. LOL. You saw how Argentina thrashed Brazil? Brazil fought back real hard but just couldn't score. Brazil has an edge. They will always be the hunted. Even if they weren't the defending champs. They're gonna win again. I see a repeat of the last finals. Same result. Brazil on top. Home court nah help Germany at all.

As for the US...they're going to the second round....but no further than!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate