Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you?

I say it depends on how strongly u feel about her, if u can bare to see the stage(the marriage) tru which she'd be going to break off all that u both had then go ahead.

If its a case where ur only friends now and all the feelings u had 4 her are gone then go youth even if u can't eat with knife and fork, u nuh haffi eat nuttin bring it home, just be there in sense of respect.

In another sense depends on how it went down, u can not go, ,to show her that you really don't even want to see her nor give a crap.
    As far a si see though seein as she has gotten involved with another guy, they must have been together 4 a while hence it must have been a while since u and her seprated so u really shouldn't have nothing against her at this point or am i wrong?
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

i think you should go based on the fact that she values the friendship you have now enough to invite you, that says alot,

meaning it sounds like she has no hard feelings over the break up and she is thinking that you feel the same way, and that you guys can be supportive friends of each other in whatever you both choose to do with ur now separate lives.

so go, and not just for the food,

but for the friendship you guys have
    (or at least had over the two years you were together.)