Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X
    i think u should go and cause chaos, turn the best day of her life into the worse
    Not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Is this the same girl that promptd you to start the "Love thread"
    wasnt that thread 2 months ago, how could she have met someone and gotten engaged already?

Juggs, my take on this situation is just go with a friend/potential and have fun with her.
    Girls seem to like weddings, maybe you could start the beginnings of a long lasting one there

Regards,
    Pogi Tuner.

News Flash

There will be no food at the church service.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

DWL what a cruff.....lol DWL....lol lol oh boy ...
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    News Flash

There will be no food at the church service.

Talking

Hay ya'll its not the same girl me and the Girl I spoke about still together

This is a girl that i used to deal with bout 2+ years ago for bout almost three years

I was bitter when we split up but I got over it, she hooked up with this guy sometime ago, I only saw him like once and the only way I know his name is cuz I saw it on the invitation. I am thinking of waiting till the part when the paster says who has an objection then i do like homer simpson and shout from the back, "Show us your boobs" . The reception is at the same place so the food is no problem. hmmmm maybe i can even get a last dance..
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

Yow...if she rate you enuff to invite you...that says alot about you. Based on the levle of your relationship with her now, you can decide whether you wish to purchase a wedding gift or not. But go to the wedding....at the very least, you getting free food

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    Yow...if she rate you enuff to invite you...that says alot about you. Based on the levle of your relationship with her now, you can decide whether you wish to purchase a wedding gift or not. But go to the wedding....at the very least, you getting free food
    lol and keep yu cool an no show yu colors.

Quote Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT
    I am thinking of waiting till the part when the paster says who has an objection then i do like homer simpson and shout from the back, "Show us your boobs" . The reception is at the same place so the food is no problem. hmmmm maybe i can even get a last dance..
    Why even bother to think about whether to go or not?? It's not as if you were not going to eat that day anyway!!
    Just leave it alone.....one less bell to answer, one less egg to fry!!
    May her soul rest in peace!!

I'm like so lost on this dude's response

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Talking

I think he saying that its not like am not gonna eat all day so that wont be my only food source so thats not a good enough reason. The part bout her soul resing is a mistery to me too

About the gift... There is a pic with both of us that she wrote some beautiful words on, I tossed it away but my father found it and put it on his dresser so maybe i will reclaim it and send it
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<