Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever met anyone from TJ?

pcchick Guest

Default Ever met anyone from TJ?

~What is the experience like?

Just doing a survey.

Hmmm....I've met many of the peeps on here....
    I'd say sometimes youre like ..."Whoa!! A suh you look??" in the instances where they didn't post a pic in the n00b section.
    Overall....it aint like a whole exciting thing...maybe its just us guys... haven't met you though
    Calm Like a BOMB

I met Liquid Bunny and g2cris already. nder and I live in the same house.. Thats about it.. It was nice to see the face behind the avatars. I think I will be meeting some other members when I start attending the jalug meetings. The experience is like whoo nice to meet.. "personally I though Liquid was hotter than she let on"

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru
    I met Liquid Bunny and g2cris already. nder and I live in the same house.. Thats about it.. It was nice to see the face behind the avatars. I think I will be meeting some other members when I start attending the jalug meetings. The experience is like whoo nice to meet.. "personally I thought Liquid was hotter than she let on"
    DWL than i let on... what a stress... me? i not hot @ all..

Well ive met quite a number of ppl... some worth meetin others... well... hmm yea.. The majority of the ones ive met theyre really kool. And i agree its nice to see the faces behind the avatars and user names...

I really looking forward to the link up though... so i can get to meet all ma lil posting buddies or most of them in person..
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Jun 8, 2005 at 01:16 PM.
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by matronyx
    haven't met you though
    No you haven't yet. I assume it would be a pleasure to meet you whenever God allows me to journey to Jamaica again.

Quote Originally Posted by pcchick
    ~What is the experience like?

Just doing a survey.
    Nope I haven't and I am glad that I haven't they are all nerds.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

thats rich comming from the first person to make it to Ultimate techie
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

so far i've met about five techja members and a few i new before they were members so they don't count

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    thats rich comming from the first person to make it to Ultimate techie

I have met a quite a few, and this in reference to people who I have met through the site.

I think I have met a greater portion of the active members on a face to face at least once.

Its mostly the newer persons that I have not met.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

i have not met anyone here not 1 single person.....
    And nothin's ever promised tomorrow, today
    And nothin lasts forever, but be honest, babe
    It hurts, but it may be the only way.
    Console Pesant on me PS4