Thread: The Matrix: Ripped Off

Arrow The Matrix: Ripped Off

SOURCE POP AND POLITICS

Sophia Stewart is pissed off. “They didn’t expect me to go to the feds,” she says, “They didn’t expect this case to blow up this huge.” They includes Warner Brothers, Fox Studios, James Cameron, the Wachowski brothers, and Joel Silver. This case is one of the most fascinating and controversial cases that you may have never heard of.
    READ MORE HERE!!
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

DEEP real deep star.

Meh...just sounds like she's trying to cash in on it....(yes i read the article)...and what about those matrix spin-offs and the movies that ripped off matrix? She want compensation for those too?

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

maybe she does
    fact still remains if dem tief from her she fi get her compensation
    i personally could care less if she wins
    but i do find the black oracle and morpheus a bit intriguing
    i assume she is saying htat the first movie is her baby (and without it there could be no sequel)
    so in essence she created morpheus to run things
    and the oracle to be wise
    and i suppose her sequels would have morpheus or a black neo
    takin over
    i must say i love her interpretation of star wars, and i think thats wat makes me a believer of her story
    “Star Wars is the wars in heaven and Dark Vader is Satan falling from the light to the dark side. So I thought, ‘No one has ever done the second coming of Christ in a science fiction form.’”
    oh so tru, oh so understandable
    and neo (the one) is the saviour
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

bwoy.... she sounds believable and like she's really gonna win her case, i wonder how much other big movie we watch thinkin "yow this movie hard", without knowing that it was "ripped of" from someone and some minor changes made to it so its a bit different from the original.