Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scotia Wheels Grand Car Show at Arena

i was there i went wid DKnight n noivaj.. like about after 3 .... i dunno it wasnt all that to me... maybe i should have gone earlier... is certain an certain ppl whose name i shall not even disclose... Mr D legs.... ehem*cough*..he told me to go.. and him never even show... i can see y... it was off key... only that long green one was kool and u caan even touch it.... wah it name again DKnight... drag car?
    Last edited by Liquid Bunny; Jun 5, 2005 at 12:09 PM.
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

yep was a total bust. i dont think i'll bother posting ne pics as you guys have fully done everything already. there really weren't many cars at all. i was bored out of my mind i think we spent like 30 mins there if that much. and yeh liquid twas a drag car dont sure of a brand or if it was customed though only thing i remembered seeing on it was the nos sticker.

they are referred to as rails, hmm, so I didnt miss much, kool
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

just as i thought, i heard them advertising this and thought to myself "it just sounded like a whole lot a hype" "just to sell more car loans" good thing i didnt remember it

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    i was there i went wid DKnight n noivaj.. like about after 3 .... i dunno it wasnt all that to me... maybe i should have gone earlier... is certain an certain ppl whose name i shall not even disclose... Mr D legs.... ehem*cough*..he told me to go.. and him never even show... i can see y... it was off key... only that long green one was kool and u caan even touch it.... wah it name again DKnight... drag car?

Is who u throwing words at.

Anyways I didnt show because I heard it wasnt worth my time. Although certain people I was suppose to link didnt call me till long after the show.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

pon di real though wasnt the shwo free?
    i mean wat u expect to see and do for free?
    i say u should happy u see a rail car and can touch 1 of the 3 2006bmw 3series
    i dunno i doubt it was terrible
    it really wasnt a place u'd see cars from the fasta nd furious
    more like ppl who have money and wanna see wat nex to buy for their daughters and sons graduation or suttin
    place was decent enuf
    prep champs did way better though !!!
    :d
    my niece got champion girl, im so proud of the little devil
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"