Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These Crazy Bus Drivers

Default These Crazy Bus Drivers

You know there have been TWO as in one, two - major road accidents invcluding dem damnnit, spanish town, coaster drivers???? I mean the first was where the driver was tired of being called garbage and decided to dump himself in the back of the MPM truck pan boulevard. Den ******!!! Not even two weeks good and another one [although I highly suspect is the same driver] decided to turn over the Courts truck pan de boulevard again near Super Centre. Dem doing one of two things or dem behingd the **** wheel.

Smaddy PLEASE tell me what's Really going on as me cannot understand. Being a frequent passenger on the 32 mini bus dem; me a wonda if me need fe invest in a car and learn some DEFENSIVE driving cause this dangeous man!! When I'm in those buses, a feel like we a FLY.

And fe de critic dem wha a seh why tek dem?? Because me nah stanup one whole hour inna de chi chi white fe get from HWT to Duhaney Park. 7 minutes flat inna de minibus.
    Last edited by MiTcHiE; Jun 1, 2005 at 09:38 PM.

Look here ma'am.

I have a frend who sey he was in a bus driving at warp speed from Half-Way Tree to Spanish Town. After the usual breakneck speed driving and overtaking, he moved to the front of the bus to come off, only to realize that:

THE BUS HAD NO FUNCTIONAL BRAKES OR GAS PEDALS!!!
    the conductor was sitting on the middle thingy in between the driver and front passenger with the engine bay open and the cables to control them held in cloths wrapped around his hands while the driver steered the bus and gave him directions.
    Him sey him nearly drop down from heart attack!!!
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

LOL....LOL....only in Jamaica. Tammy....never know you live round my ends??? Anyways....it just reach bus drivers....remember that most J'can motorists caan drive....

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara
    And fe de critic dem wha a seh why tek dem?? [B]Because me nah stanup one whole hour inna de chi chi white fe get from HWT to Duhaney Park. 7 minutes flat inna de minibus.
    woiiiiiii DWL! my girl you a kill mi.

I think you haffi gwaan endure an save an buy yuself a ride honey bunch cause when I was in Jamaica I see bus a turn a corner pan 2 wheels ...is like seh dem a drive HAG!
    Last edited by MiTcHiE; Jun 2, 2005 at 07:40 AM.

JUTC Chi-chi buss all di way..its just that very few people get hurt while in them but whatever it hits...Dies..
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan
    Look here ma'am.

I have a frend who sey he was in a bus driving at warp speed from Half-Way Tree to Spanish Town. After the usual breakneck speed driving and overtaking, he moved to the front of the bus to come off, only to realize that:

the conductor was sitting on the middle thingy in between the driver and front passenger with the engine bay open and the cables to control them held in cloths wrapped around his hands while the driver steered the bus and gave him directions.
    MY GOD MAN. THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THIS COUNTRY MAN. MY GOD

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan
    Look here ma'am.

LOLOL...... That's the best 1 Ive heard about the mini buses.
    Yes dem drive bad, always on the right side and trying get away from police, but that still not going to stop me or other ppl from taking them. Sometimes when I take the bus from mountain view to HWT in the chi chi bus in the evening it takes about 1hr or much more to get there, while the mini bus takes less than 20mins. The time it takes the chi chi bus to make 1 trip from mountain view to HWT, the minibus can make 4 trips in that period. Also with the minibus u get a seat, in there not hot, dvd movies or plays sometimes and music. So u are travelling in comfort. While in the chi chi bus, in there is as hot as outside, most times u end up in standing hitching beside some stinking arm ppl!!!, the seat them tuff like rock, and dem drive worse than the mini bus in the sense that they jam the brakes so hard whoever sitting at the back or standing up end up at the windshield, and they turn corners as if they want the bus to turn over. I just dont like them, prefer the mini bus overall .

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara
    Smaddy PLEASE tell me what's Really going on as me cannot understand. Being a frequent passenger on the 32 mini bus dem; me a wonda if me need fe invest in a car and learn some DEFENSIVE driving cause this dangeous man!! When I'm in those buses, a feel like we a FLY.

And fe de critic dem wha a seh why tek dem?? Because me nah stanup one whole hour inna de chi chi white fe get from HWT to Duhaney Park. 7 minutes flat inna de minibus.
    TAMARA IF YOU THINK THATS BAD YOU SHOULD BE DRIVING ON THE 82 WATERHOUSE ROUTE VIA WALTHAM PARK.

IT GETS EVEN MORE DANGEROUS TRY TAKING OF THOSE ROBOTS DRIVING ON THE MOBAY HIGHWAY,YOU WILL HAPPEN TO SEE THREE VEHICLES OVERTAKING EACH OTHER AT THE SAME TIME IF THE VEHICLES DEM DID HAVE WINGS DEM WOULDA TEK OFF.

So is not Kingston alone my dear, dem deh all over the Island.
    Last edited by ProdMaster; Jun 3, 2005 at 05:34 PM.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

Not only that...they do it on the River Road...i.e. that little strip by flat bridge

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

I tell my GF who is from NY that taxi man overtake on Flat Bridge all the time, before the traffic light was there, she think is Lie mi a tell.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan