Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TechJa Classifieds Testimonials

Thumbs up

Ok folks yall get back to the topic please... this thread has sent my stocks soaring so far...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    It's interesting to note that you still sell items despite being oppressed by the operators site.
    Actually, you should probably take the man's comments on that seriously. I too have noticed that the moderators here have become a little "trigger-happy"...deleting posts and closing threads at times when I dont see how it could have been at all necessary (Im not necessarily talking about this instance).
    Roaming Donkey - Roaming Donkey: The easiest way to find somewhere to eat, play or stay in Jamaica.

Oh dear....seems like we need a "RAT-ON-THE-MODS" thread to clear up our disgusts. I know I have a few.....

I bet them either delete my post or close the thread...or better yet....BOTH!!!!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Y hasnt anybody stated their problems and complaints in the web suggestions section of the site?? Y here and y now? Initiative can be taken by creating a thread in that section.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    Oh dear....seems like we need a "RAT-ON-THE-MODS" thread to clear up our disgusts. I know I have a few.....

I bet them either delete my post or close the thread...or better yet....BOTH!!!!
    I hope they don't. Concerns raised by members must always be taken seriously. It is the members who MAKE TechJamaica.
    Roaming Donkey - Roaming Donkey: The easiest way to find somewhere to eat, play or stay in Jamaica.

Sometimes it is better to just pm a mod or the administrator about the prob, instead of calling names on the public forum, which would most likely lead to flaming. PM the person that you have the prob with. Posting names to the public not going to help.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Thats the method I been using...but I not really seeing much improvement!!!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

The mods need to split this thread to somewhere more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchie
    Y hasnt anybody stated their problems and complaints in the web suggestions section of the site?? Y here and y now? Initiative can be taken by creating a thread in that section.
    thank you mitchie. someone finally realised it.

thats what the sub-topic is for people, you have a problem, create a thread discuss like civilized people and leave this nonsense out of every single thread started on the site, its getting annoying.

Wink

Ok folks yall get back to the topic please... this thread has sent my stocks soaring so far...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me