Thread: the gov resolve to fight crime

Default the gov resolve to fight crime

so what do you think of emancipation park declaration against crime?
    http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...ATION_PARK.asp

surely, its long overdue.....do you think the citizens will stand up against the barage of crime or do you think they will fold and sucumb to it?

We not gonna fold...but our methods need revising to deal with in the most speedy and efficient way possible!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Its all good and nice to say we wont but very few are willing to die for such ideals...and eventually that is what it will come down to. The faithful and the few will have to be willing to fight and to fight, but as it is written ... so shall it be done in the end of dayz..
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

Nicely said juggernaut. i for one feel its gonna be like the old days where people will have to fight literally for their ideals. just like our hero's well the few that i consider to be heros. one or 2 of those people i dont look on as national hero's but that is not for dicussion here.