Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Phone You Need, Ridiculous prices!!Only Pay Half.

Thumbs up Any Phone You Need, Ridiculous prices!!Only Pay Half.

I can't make any large scale post guys because pissing off the moderators is the last thing you want to do around here and thats understandable. The deal is that I have access to allot of phones at killer prices + you don't pay me the full amount upfront. All you pay is half and when you receive it you pay the rest. This ad is really for the guy/girl who wants to be tech euipt but isn't equipt with the dollars. All my phones are unlocked and brand new(mint).
    Hit me up @ 7546366 or 3101368 with the phone you want and I'll post the price.

Here are a few and I can only post five..

v500 15k
    mpx 200 16k
    nokia 3300 10k

Why dem enforcing dat? that really doesnt make much sense to me... anyway
    nokia 6170? whats my as a me price...lol? u have em n e way?
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

I am interested in getting a MPX-220...what's the deal on that?
    Be what's next!

Thumbs up Answers

6170 13k now. Payment is in two halves.

Pay 13k now and pay the difference in 2weeks when you get paid again and your phone has arrived.
    Mpx 220 pay 14k now and 14 when phone arrives.

have a look here as well aksul
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

suh.. i mus just give u my money... just so..

who have u sold a fone to via this method already?
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken

Thumbs up I understand

I wouldn't risk purchasing phones from someone I don't know either. Been doin this for quite some time now though, just brought it to Tech Ja cuz a friend told me thats all you guys talk about lol. If your interested though let me know. And oh yeh, Don't call during the morning hours though usaully in meetings but you can buzz me anytime after that though. Holla.
    The PhonePhanatic

fair enough... and ur located out here right caz... u profile says ur located in da states...
    i want the fone still and u seem to be the only person here wid a link to one ... but i wont be the guinea pig to this one..nope
    ***Note to the public***
    ive spoken

Default check out

yo link me if u can give me a deal on a good v3 motorola or the v800 378-3789 ask for gottii

Cool done

14k before and 14 when received.