Thread: Nokia 3200 problems with usb data cable

Default Nokia 3200 problems with usb data cable

I cant get WinXP to detect my nokia 3200 in nokia pc suite or oxygen manager. Drivers and ports set correctly but apparently it is an issue with the cable becuz it is third-party(not authentic nokia cable). Heard that there's a way to get around that. Anybody know how to solve this prb. Pls share if u do.

Gotta resurrect this thread cause i still haven't solved the problem. Anyways, it's one a those black nokia data cables labelled 'NOK 2600' (supports the 3200 though). Any input would be appreciated.

jsu do a clean install on the nokia manager and do u have the drivers for the phone itself also try it on different usb ports--at times when too many usb drivers are installed on a computer-- you will prob realize that drivers will becomes coruppted after a while this has happened to me before trust me on that
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

Yea tommy, just today i realized that this third-party cable only work good with MobiMB by Logomaster. No luck with PC Suite, Float's MA and Oxygen.