Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool Wins UEFA Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Willy
    If I did not see the match I wouldn't have believed it from 3-1 deficit to 3-3 at full-time and then win it at penalty AC Milan waan beatin' or sumting
    actually it was 3-0 at half suh u would say 3-0 deficit
    but maybe u did a watch it at a different time
    lol
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

yow mi vex
    liverpool beat mi side star damn
    i guess dem deserve it or earn it
    dem beat juventus, chelsea and ac milan fi get it
    if dats not a tough road to travel i dunno wat is
    enjoy this liverpool
    lets see if u get to defend it
    lol
    u might of won but you aint in the top four for epl
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

It was certainly an emotional match. This was the first and last match in the UEFA cup saga I watched and I became a Liverpool fan within 30mins of the game...*guilty as charge*. To be honest I caught up with the PLAYERS' legs..*sigh*

Yow da match deh need fi go pon DVD, di ting mad, only caught the second half (thanks to the private sector lock down). Trust mi when mi si di score line at half time nobody could have predicted what follow. MAD.

Arrow

Definitely one for the record books and a match that the LOSERS will soon want to forget.
    Master Yoda:"Strong with the force TechJamaica is"

Buckups......buckups header.....buckups penalty. Only the secong goal was a good one. Then Schevchenko and Kaka go miss their penalty. Liverpool was the hungrier team still...and they fought for it...but by no means were they the better team. Can't even get to defend it next year....lol.....waste club that!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    Buckups......buckups header.....buckups penalty. Only the secong goal was a good one. Then Schevchenko and Kaka go miss their penalty. Liverpool was the hungrier team still...and they fought for it...but by no means were they the better team. Can't even get to defend it next year....lol.....waste club that!
    Strait Yute ... Dat me seh to.
    .....waste club that!
    Last edited by logitech; May 29, 2005 at 09:01 PM.
    -|ChecK iT|-

NOOOO NO LIVERPOOL RIGHT ERE RASTA..

tru u nuh know it bun me say liverpool win champions league star. i dont know what the hell happened to the AC milan defense but how the hell u can concede 3 goal in 6 minutes...WA DAT!!..

but its all good, the funniest and most ironic thing is that liverpool cant defend their title because they came 5th in the EPL...HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

gunners for life, memba dat...

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone
    NOOOO NO LIVERPOOL RIGHT ERE RASTA..

tru u nuh know it bun me say liverpool win champions league star. i dont know what the hell happened to the AC milan defense but how the hell u can concede 3 goal in 6 minutes...WA DAT!!..

but its all good, the funniest and most ironic thing is that liverpool cant defend their title because they came 5th in the EPL...HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

gunners for life, memba dat...
    BRAP BRAP!!!!..... bun a blues and reds and anyting else whe deh bout