Thread: Why are Religous Republicans allways so messed up ?

Question Why are Religous Republicans allways so messed up ?

"I want to share with you some information about how God has called me to stand in the gap. Not only for others, but regarding ethical and moral issues in our country. You see, there is a war going on in this country. And I'm not speaking about the war in Iraq. It's a war being waged against Christians, particularly evangelical Christians. ... By making myself available, God has used me to stand in the breach... Just as he has used me, he can use you."

- Dr. W. David Hager -- prominent OB/GYN, Jesus-freak self-help guru and Bush appointee to the "Advisory Committee for Reproductive Health Drugs" for the FDA -- waxes fanatical.

"I probably wouldn't have objected so much, or felt it was so abusive if he had just wanted normal sex all the time. But it was the painful, invasive, totally nonconsensual nature of the sex that was so horrible."

- Hager's former wife and co-author, Linda Carruth Davis, describes her ex-hubby's burning obsession with forced and coerced anal buggery. "In the gap", indeed.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

I know that my is tuff and I am slow but I still dont get it...
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<