Thread: High Tension

Unhappy High Tension

This french movie first released in France then the Uk now makes it debut in the USA .
    I mean this is a very sick movie,the heart problems people stay away.After watching this film I am confused about certain parts .
    It will be my first and last watch.

SOURCE YAHOO MOVIES
    Two French college students, Marie and Alex, decide to cram for their upcoming exams at Alex's family farmhouse. The study session is cut short when a serial killer bursts in during the night and abducts Alex, leaving Marie her only chance at survival.

Three Good Reasons
    • Could be the most frightening film of the summer in any language.
    • It's been praised (and criticized) around the world for its unflinching gore and unrelenting suspense.
    • Finally, a use for those two years of high school French.
    Last edited by ProdMaster; May 23, 2005 at 06:58 PM.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

i cant wait to see this movie ... hmm.. wow... it look mad fi real
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Yow the vey first time i say this preview I yelled, "ME HAFFE PAY FE SEE THIS!" Yeah I know...I can pick them. No being cheap and waiting on DVD release round here. I really want to see the GORE, the SUSPENSE and all that good stuff. Techies, don't fear, I'll tell you all about it.