Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Champions of the FA cup

Default Arsenal Champions of the FA cup

big up all the arsenal fans, we have done it again. hail jens lehman for pulling off that save on paul scholes.
    big up Arsenal.
    John 3:16

yes

ok..im happy...

i just need Liverpool to win the Champs league now...

im going down the middle where Liverpool and AC Milan are concerned.
    Next season hopefully with the aquisition of some new players we(Arsenal) are gonna take the treble.

NOOOOOOO Rasta, arsenal nah get nooooo treble...NEVER!!!

Lol, you wish...
    Treble my granny.....
    Is buck ups mek you win today, Man U just unlucky...They really should of won today. Arsenal had 3 shots on goal the whole match ffs, the first being on target was in the 97th minute. Man U was dominating the match, I actually feel kinda sorry for em.
    Either way, time to refocus on my team...GOOOOO LIVERPOOL....
    He who knows not and knows he knows not is a child....teach him

......Yes teach me...

watch and see. all who have ears to hear let them hear. treble next season.

dat ma talk bout treble yes.
    although it nuh look like bergkamp aguh back inna di ppl dem side.
    would love fi get a dominant midfielder fi guh atatcking and mek mi general vieira stay and play more defensive him seem most comfortable dat way.
    we miss man like wiltord star who used to guh down di flank and create problems ma want aplayer like dat back
    and aresenal a win nex season
    chelsea cant cus dem tryin to acquire stephen gerrard and yes him a big player but him and franl lampard cyan work inna one midfield together
    dont believe jus watch england play
    dem style of play exact (attackin mid)
    hopefully somehow arsenal put a bid in and him accept
    i would suppose him aguh be one of the more sought after players this offseason
    anyway the time is now and right now we are Fa champs ha ha ha
    suck dat man u fans
    i love beatin yall
    "who laughs last laughs best"
    and im dyin with laughter
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

All this makes me sick...You guys just barely win one match and you a talk seh you a di best better than Man U, ra tae tae...
    ARSE-Nal, barely won yesterday, and considering the 2 other times you lost in the league, i wouldn't b too quick to celebrate.. I feel sorry for Man and and their fans, and that they have to go thru this.... you guys didn't deserve to win....

Sad day in football....
    He who knows not and knows he knows not is a child....teach him

......Yes teach me...

LOL.....smaddy dead. I can't belive Arsenal won....seriously. Oh well....Barca won La Liga...but I doubt Liverpool will beat AC Milan.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

The funny thing is I hear the Manchester United fans saying is buck up mek Arsenal win. Now let's digress alittle.

Remember in 1999 against Bayern Munich in the Champions League. Bayern was clearly the better side Manu got only two shots off the man them goal before 89 min and guess what Manchester United won the match in 2 mins. Two Lucky goals I would say. So its funny when the same thing happens to you guys you are sour.

I must say however that is was the unprofessionalism and utter uselessness of the Manchester United Team that lost their match. Had they converted the goals they would have been A ok. But guess what they we just useless and because of that they lost. Tsk Tsk tsk accept defeat gloriously, admit that Arsenal was the better team on the day simply because when it mattered all their 5 penalty takers scored.

Remember guys that a goal keeper is at a disadvantage during penalty kicks.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

to add to what Greatis said, Arsenal had Liverpool under heavy ball in the FA cup final (was it in 2002?) really dazzling stuff....did Arsenal win? no...did they deserve to? yes

i also find it odd...when Liverpool uses the same tactics (defends like the world is ending to get a result and then scrape through)...who complains? (except Chelsea, Juventus and Werder Bremen fans)?

all in all, i think Man U deserved to lose if anything...50 million pounds spent on attacking talent and they cant score against a side thats been criticised for having a poor defence on so many occasions....after 120 minutes of play? no man....wutlessness dat