Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Da Vinci Code

can someone please direct to me where i can purchase this novel... i have been looking for it for 2 months now.. nowhere seems to have it, i've even been told that it's been banned. I'm looking for that book as well as "born fi dead" and "shower posse".

Quote Originally Posted by hb
    can someone please direct to me where i can purchase this novel... i have been looking for it for 2 months now.. nowhere seems to have it, i've even been told that it's been banned. I'm looking for that book as well as "born fi dead" and "shower posse".
    First I'm hearing it's banned. I guess I'm out of the loop! . Anyway, Amazon.com will ship it here if it's not available locally.

The DaVinci Code
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846
    Born fi Dead
    Shower Posse
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

can someone tell what this book is about?
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X
    can someone tell what this book is about?
    Without giving away too much, the book is about the hunt for the Holy Grail, hidden by a secret society from the Catholic Church, whose 2000 year conspiracy to keep the truth hidden about Mary Magdalene may get blown wide open. Along the way Robert Langdon, a well known symbologist, has to decipher codes hidden cleverly by the now dead curator of the Louvre while running around the French countryside dodging the French Police and an assasin, and finally unmasking the mysterious Teacher who is also hunting for the Grail.

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Ok...so is it a conspiracy theory or is it fiction brought to life? I heard that Jesus supposedly had relations with Mary Magnalene(The prostitute) and she bore a child for him. And the disicples were jealosu because he used to kiss and favor her over them. she is considered to be the holy grail because she carries his blood i.e. his lineage. Before, the cup which was used at the last supper was thought to be the holy grail and the original painting of the Last Supper had mary in it and she was the holy grail being referred to. I haven't read it but my gf did ask me some questions about it as she isn't a christian but I am. Can anyone shed some light if it's just a theory or it's fact obtained from lost scrolls and whatnot?

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    Ok...so is it a conspiracy theory or is it fiction brought to life? I heard that Jesus supposedly had relations with Mary Magnalene(The prostitute) and she bore a child for him. And the disicples were jealosu because he used to kiss and favor her over them. she is considered to be the holy grail because she carries his blood i.e. his lineage. Before, the cup which was used at the last supper was thought to be the holy grail and the original painting of the Last Supper had mary in it and she was the holy grail being referred to. I haven't read it but my gf did ask me some questions about it as she isn't a christian but I am. Can anyone shed some light if it's just a theory or it's fact obtained from lost scrolls and whatnot?
    First of all, Mary Magdalene wasn't a prostitute. This is one of the lies exposed by the book. If you read the Bible verse carefully, you will see it is talking about TWO different people.She was the first one that Jesus revealed himself to after the Resurrection.

The painting of The Last Supper, depicted her at his side, and her image was painted over by Leonardo DaVinci, a fact that was revealed recently according to the book. Whether this part is fact or fiction has to be looked up. I also suggest looking up the Book of Mary Magdalene, one of a large number of Holy Books they decided NOT to include in the Bible.

Most of what he claims about the Knights Templar and a legend of a Holy Family in the south of France is verifiable truth, some of it is conjecture and speculation.

Many of the facts in the book are 'made up'. It is a novel, for heaven's sake! But it does bring to the fore how much the Catholic Church has lied to us in the past and one wonders why they are still perpetuating it?

RIP Ramesh ...

Ok...so it's kinda like animal farm then....lol..ok...will give it a looksie!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

apparently there is a movie beeing released for the davinci code
    Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by hb
    "born fi dead"
    hb: I think a few copies of 'born fi dead' were available in the Sangster's chain a few months ago. That is a MUST READ!!! for anyone under 45....throws a whole new light on many things and persons