Thread: treo 600/ nokia 6600/ p910

jomo Guest

Default treo 600/ nokia 6600/ p910

please help me make a decision between these 3 smart phones, ive had problems with the treos already as have alot of people, but im thinking of getting one with warranty, only thing i dont like is the lack of bluetooth

will the ericson and the nokia be able to do what th treo can? ie good html browser mp3s etc etc, any advantages/ disadvantages to each would be welcome thanks

Treo 600 - No bluetooth, No video capabilities, Os is suspect, Processor speed 144mhz, Uses SD/mmc, Not sure of this browser - Blazer.

Nokia 6600 - Video recording, bluetooth, Processor speed 104mhz - Better OS - Symbian 7.0, Nokia on a whole easier to use, Uses mmc, Has mono Audio. So dont expect to get true quality from this, Xhtml browser.

SE P910 - Uses Memory stick duo which is expensive and hard to find, Mp3 Player, Symbian OS as well, html browser, Video recording.

In the end Price, bluetooth, OS and memory format should be the determining factor. All phones have the same basic functions.
    Last edited by MiTcHiE; May 18, 2005 at 09:29 AM.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

600 doesnt have those things out the Box ....... there are video recording Apps, you can get bluetooth Dongles, Blazer can be replaced easily ....

And you think that the Symbian OS is better than The Palm OS I think not

In the end Price, bluetooth, OS and memory format should be the determining factor. All phones have the same basic functions.
    Not really in this case, the determining factor will be if you need a Phone first then a PDA or a PDA then a phone .... Only the Treo is a PDA first

Jomo juss get the treo 650 and yu criss

Check this post

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9562

jomo Guest

my 6230 had stereo on the radio why doesnt the 6600?