Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 ... revealed

why u guys worryin about the look of the console, when ur playin the games will ube lookin at the console or ur tv?

the ps3 graphics will be better and the ps3 will sell more. sony has one of the best marketing team in the world, they could sell **** to a nun. sony know how to bring hype.

they made a public statement about the xbox 360 being xbox 1.5, that was funny. the ps3 will sell more whether its better than the competition or not. plus to win the console war u have to win the japanese market. japs dont play FPS and that was one of the original xbox strong point. now i see them pushin perfect dark for the xbox 360 like how them push halo for the xbox.

not goin to work out in japan
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

i just looked at the ps3 pictures its way better lookin than xbox 360, the ps3 will fit in right will all ur other electronics

the xbox 360 looks like a dell gx

now look at the beautiful ps3. the controller may not be attractive but i luv it, it will fit comfortably in ur hands and thats what most important, not looks

accordin to the launch date of the ps3, xbox 360 wont even have 6 months to try win the market, how much controllers can the xbox 360 use? the ps3 uses 7 bluetooth controllers
    Last edited by Malloc-X; May 17, 2005 at 07:45 AM.

Well of the 8 processors only one is a true CPU the other 7 process simple instructions,wait and see because multi-threaded programming is hard,remember most games will be on both and i fell the xbox will be easier to code for so wait untill the games come out.

U guys are behaving like kids,eating away at each other's views and comments. If a person prefer one system over another then that is their business. Who cares which console sells more, they will both sell.

Now with that said lets move on to the specs for the PS3?? Thats what I would love to c.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

Oh nevermind I saw the specs on a link from the first page.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

Frankly speaking the PS3 is ugly. There's nothing original about the design, I've seen products with similar design before. Some of you guys sound like PS loyalist... and we all know Linux peeps are anti-MS . The PS will always sell more than X-Box because it has way more games and a wide range to choose from. What will initially sell next-gen systems is racing sims. I hope that Forza2 (Tha GT Killer) will be a launch title .
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Quote Originally Posted by MiTcHiE
    U guys are behaving like kids,eating away at each other's views and comments. If a person prefer one system over another then that is their business. Who cares which console sells more, they will both sell.
    I bet you won't say the same thing if we were talking about phones . Anyways, which looks better to you? Give us ur take mitch.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Quote Originally Posted by nder
    As for specs, the 360 has dual core. Cool. The PS3 has Cell! Nuff said.
    cus i dont kno wi will ask.
    which is better?
    cell?
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

behavin like kids is fun, u ever watch kids play, with not a care in the world, playin in the dirt and touchin girls in places. i miss those days....wait i still do that

Quote Originally Posted by Cler1c
    cus i dont kno wi will ask.
    which is better?
    cell?
    i read on gamespy.com that ps3 can out perform the xbox 360 hardware. some engineer compared the specs.

but specs dont matter its the games that matter. ps3 has a lot of japanese developers workin on the ps3. i wonder what MS will do to try get a good share of the jap market
    Last edited by Malloc-X; May 17, 2005 at 08:21 AM.