Thread: MindHunters

Thumbs up MindHunters

For those peps who luv profiling thrillers with loads of suspense, this is definitely a good watch.

FBI agents in-training need to pass one final exam as they are dispatched to a remote unpopulated island to participate in a simulated serial-killing scenario. This unsupervised activity takes a gruesome turn when members of the team start dying. Everyone becomes a suspect as it becomes a race against time to determine who will be killed next.

Me not even gwaan tell unnuh much bout this 1. Trus me u need fi see this!!!!! Me get a sneek peak and this one 'mek it'

If u luved Silence of The Lambs, u definitely will appreciate this one.
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

Did you know that this movie was releases over a year ago. Yup watched it long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru
    Did you know that this movie was releases over a year ago. Yup watched it long time ago.
    long long time ago. Yet, they doing it over (with the exact content as the one before). Don't know why.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    long long time ago. Yet, they doing it over (with the exact content as the one before). Don't know why.

Thanx........no i didn't know that. That's crazy though, why do tha same movie twice????

well guess me late then.......... movie bad still..........
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

yeh i saw that movie ages ago also. but it was a good watch then dont see why it wouldn't be a good on now, i'm gonna check it out when i get the time.

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru
    Me Three. But despite how long ago it was released. It was a REAL darn good movie. I gave the concept, the acting, the thrill of it all "STR8 Nines." I love movies where you guessing the end, all three, four different plots and none of them turn out to be what you guesed. It was real good. I can't believe everyone else jus a buss pan it. Good Mind Hunting Ya'll

This was a very good movie,I didnt think that person would be the villan .
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

Quote Originally Posted by ProdMaster
    This was a very good movie,I didnt think that person would be the villan .
    You see how you mix up.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    You see how you mix up.
    lol Nastro cool nuh.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!