Thread: Guess Who

Talking Guess Who

This movie is pretty funny, it stars Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac. There is scene where Kutcher is teaching Bernie Mac how to do the tango now that is something rare hehe.
    Percy Jones (Bernie Mac) is taking no chances with his daughter Theresa's (Zoe Saldana) future. Even before he meets Simon Green, her latest boyfriend, Percy has him checked out. On paper, he passes with flying colors -- great job, good investments and a promising future. But there's one thing the credit report didn't tell him: Simon Green (Ashton Kutcher) is white. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Unless, of course, Simon wants to marry his daughter. Which he does.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

I saw this 1, it was good. Very funny.

I saw this one too. The regular concept of Interracial relationships was not "cliche`d" as I had originally expected. And both Comedians did excellent jobs. None out shone the other. The young girl, Ashton's fiancee, didn't strike me though. Maybe if they had used Sanaa Lathan a better job could have been done. I like it htough gave it a 7.5 out of 10.

lol it was hilarious... LB reccomended
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

pcchick Guest

Thanks for the good feedback because I am going to watch it on tomorrow night. Will report when I get back. :cool: