Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Anybody noticed in episode either 4 or 5 princess Leah kissed her brother Luke skywaker?

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr
    Anybody noticed in episode either 4 or 5 princess Leah kissed her brother Luke skywaker?
    Kiss is not the same as peck on cheek.
    Leah kissed Hans at the end of Return of the Jedi.
    Calm Like a BOMB

Ok...read the http://www.starwarssequeltrilogy.com/ stuff.
    Nice...real nice. Lucas has to patch some of those holes though for it to be a classic one day. I hope that the character Spiden make a good impression of 'ultimate bad guy' in these series, even if it's half as good as Darth Vader.

It would be good too if it expands more on Luc's growth as a Jedi master.
    Calm Like a BOMB

Quote Originally Posted by matronyx
    Ok...read the http://www.starwarssequeltrilogy.com/ stuff.
    Nice...real nice. Lucas has to patch some of those holes though for it to be . a classic one day. I hope that the character Spiden make a good impression of 'ultimate bad guy' in these series, even if it's half as good as Darth Vader.

It would be good too if it expands more on Luc's growth as a Jedi master.
    George Lucas wont pass up the opportunity to cash in on STAR WARS EPISODE 7,8 AND 9.

Plus I like how episode 9 ends it will be a beauty on the big screen.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

Nestersan

Dude... that was deeeeeep... But hold up, where'd you hear this audiobook? Are you sure it wasn't some fan created work? Because www.theforce.net fans have been known to create these things. I'm not kidding. I genuinely feel that what you listened to was a fan created work. There're hundreds of them flying around on the internet.

I won't lie to you, George Lucas is not the world's greatest dialog writer. If you watch The Empire Strikes Back, you will notice a STARK difference in the vivaciousness of the acting and dialog as opposed to that featured in the new trilogy. I personally believe that George should stick to story formulation, and let professional script writers hack out the scripts from his plot lines. That's what he did for the first trilogy. I say that to say this: It is highly possible that some fan out there created the audiobooks with far better scripting skills than George came up with.

These same people have been behind various fake scripts for the Matrix Trilogy.

My question is this: Were those audiobooks from www.StarWars.com?

Xeno:

No, actually it is on sale at www.amazon.com, lucasarts is kinda weird, they released Lego Star Wars and Console version of Episode 3 before the movie came out, and the reviews all said they both had Massive spoilers. Apparently if you pre-ordered you got it before the movie was released, it is soo weird. Which is why I think Lucas needs his head examined. He contradicts himself so many times is not funny. The Audio book had sound effects, everything, and i got a hold of the novel and it is word for word what is in the audio book. The last fight scene with the " I have Higher Ground" line is also last minute addition, cause both script and book(written and audio) do not have that. Basically when Obiwan jumped over him, Anakin thought it was an attack and instead of attacking Obiwans body he blocked the saber, so Obiwan was able to reach the shore. Anakin tried to attack using same thing, but obiwan instead of blocking saber attacked his body, cutting of his legs. Anakin continued the swing while still in air, and Obiwan took of his arm on the backswing.

filmforce.ign.com has a review of the movie where they point out massive discrepancies in the story, stuff I didn't even pay attention to cause I was so mad at those scenes that where cut. The script i saw online, didn't have the scene where Gen. Grievous opens his four arms and he and Obi-wan fought till he lost his 4 hands. BTW just like in the Star Wars Series on Cartoon Network he keeps the sabres on his belt, not in his cloak. Also, why in Gods name would a cyborg that is 95% Robot be coughing all the time ? Not in Script, not in Book, not in Series on Cartoon Network.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

finally i watch this movie.
    finally i see wat the hypes about
    good movie, solid
    love how everything makes sense cus of this one film.
    (for non star wars ppl)
    all in all i think obiwon shoulda dun vader
    sad dat padmay died
    funny how vader think him strong enuf to overturn the sith lord and end up being a pawn
    then again idunt remember eps. 4,5,6 that well.
    its kool how this movie leaves an impression on u while u sleep
    dats how u know it good and u tek it in
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"