Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

i wanna see 'em in movie form

y isn't he doin n e more n e way?
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru
    What do you mean by struggle to come up with a righted plot? Lucas has completed the story, VII, VIII and IX have already been written.
    are these available to buy and read?
    like where u get this info?
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

No Xeno:
    There is stuff cut out that you would not believe!!!
    Palpy's lightsaber was kept in a huge statue in his office, and when the jedi was on his way to him, he ignited from inside using the force and it burned it's way out. he turned on an audio recorder when they arrived and did the whole "why are you arresting me?, assasins, help" befor igniting his saber, killing two of them, and the he put his finger to his lips, used his saber to destroy the desk. He says "enough of that", smiles, looks at his saber blade and says " I have waited years for this" , and attacks mace and the other jedi. he played the recording in the senate with the "look how they ruined me speech", he also told anakin that the look happened because his outside now matched his inside, which is why Sith lord undergo physical changes.

He and anakin had a discussion about truth. where he says to anakin that he would give him anything he wanted, planets, galaxies, power to save padme, because the diff. between sith and jedi is that sith use the force for themselves, to get what they want. Sith are not passive, he wanted to rule an Empire at peace, Destroy the Jedi and Retrieve the Sith Holocrons from the Jedi Archives, so that is what he did. He says Anakin should never be afraid to be himself, and to want and to love. In fact a rough translation of Vader is "Himself" or in otherwords, who you are inside,deep down,where no one else can see.

Later when Yoda went to face Palpy and Obiwan went to Vader, Palpy called him and said "be mindfull, my apprentice, I sense a disturbance in the force". when the call was terminated, Vader scoffed and said "Be mindfull, you sound like like obiwan", "I, AM THE DISTRUBANCE IN THE FORCE"

Those two scenes alone would have made the movie hotter!!!
    Xeno, admit it.!!!!

I stopped listening to the audio book very early, because since it was written off shooting screenplay, i assumed the movie would be uncut.

I am a story fan, just like my gaming, a good story wins out over eye-candy every day, and watching episode 2 on fox on sunday I realized that Lucas makes movies for the lowest denominator. I am grown and my tastes have changed greatly. I know rank "Knights of the Old Republic" as the best story/character/plot driven Star Wars story, and I dare any one to counteract me.

For me, the why is more important than anything else, I love to see the motivating factors behind behaviors, not just the behaviours themselves.

Not to mention, I have heard people say it online too, that the fight with dooku was cut short and lucas will release it on dvd with missing scenes.

The scene where dooku and paply are talking and when anakin was winning, dooku was taunting him about weakness, (please remember, a HUGE part of anakins fall was that he was afraid, because unlike other jedi, he had huge personal attachments), he started to falter. and Paply said, like he said to Luke, "use your anger, strike him down", and that is when Dooku realized he was betrayed, and anakin took anaother step into the dark. BTW, Anakin was faltering and never wanted to kill him and Paply goaded him into it. I can see where they might have wanted that cut, cause it would have shown palpies true colour too early, but man!!!
    Last edited by Nestersan; May 24, 2005 at 12:43 PM. Reason: additions
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by Zard
    i wanna see 'em in movie form

y isn't he doin n e more n e way?
    Guys all 5 movies are now on dvd go to amazon.com and type star wars trilogy you can get them in a box set
    EPISODE 1 AND 2 IS DVD AVAILABLE
    EPISODE 4,5 AND 6 HAVE BEEN DIGITALLY REMASTERED DVD AVAILABLE

Episode IV A New Hope
    Eighteen years later, Luke Skywalker, a young farm boy from Tatooine, is thrust into the struggle of the Rebel Alliance when he meets Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has lived for years in seclusion on the desert planet. Obi-Wan begins Luke's Jedi training as Luke joins him on a daring mission to rescue the beautiful Rebel leader Princess Leia from the clutches of the evil Empire. Although Obi-Wan sacrifices himself in a lightsabre duel with Darth Vader, his former apprentice, Luke proves that the Force is with him by destroying the Empire's dreaded Death Star.

Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
    Three years later, imperial forces continue to pursue the Rebels. After the Rebellion's defeat on the ice planet Hoth, Luke journeys to the planet Dagobah to train with Jedi Master Yoda, who has lived in hiding since the fall of the Republic. In an attempt to convert Luke to the Dark Side, Darth Vader lures young Skywalker into a trap in the Cloud City of Bespin. In the midst of a fierce lightsaber duel with the Sith Lord, Luke faces the startling revelation that the evil Vader is in fact his father, Anakin Skywalker.

Episode VI Return Of The Jedi
    In the epic conclusion of the saga, the Empire prepares to crush the Rebellion with a more powerful Death Star while the Rebel fleet mounts a massive attack on the space station. Luke Skywalker confronts his father Darth Vader in a final climactic duel before the evil Emperor. In the last second, Vader makes a momentous choice: he destroys the Emperor and saves his son. The Empire is finally defeated, the Sith are destroyed, and Anakin Skywalker is thus redeemed. At long last, freedom is restored to the galaxy.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

star wars trilogy
    Trilogy? isn't it six movies .

What do you mean by struggle to come up with a righted plot? Lucas has completed the story, VII, VIII and IX have already been written.
    Where did you get this info from?
    Calm Like a BOMB

Trilogy? isn't it six movies .
    Yes...currently its a hexadology
    Calm Like a BOMB

Quote Originally Posted by matronyx
    Yes...currently its a hexadology
    regardless dem on dvd now..
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    This dude actually admitting that he has a bootleg?
    yes i am, MPAA come get me

for info on epis. 7-9 http://www.starwarssequeltrilogy.com/ SPOILERS ABOUND