Thread: Visa/ Master Debit Card

Question Visa/ Master Debit Card

Good day everyone,

I would like to know which Bank in Jamaica offers the highest tier which allows you to load the most cash on their Visa/Master prepaid card.

Looking forward to buying a High spec gaming laptop very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_ View Post
    Good day everyone,

I would like to know which Bank in Jamaica offers the highest tier which allows you to load the most cash on their Visa/Master prepaid card.

Looking forward to buying a High spec gaming laptop very soon.
    Hi! This is dependent on whether you go to a formal bank or through a Prepaid Card service. The best option for Visa/MC through a bank is CIBC First Caribbean. Do continue to watch the space as Scotiabank will be introducing new Mastercard Debit cards. You will also have to be mindful of daily limits. CIBC is also the option there; they limit customers to a $2500 USD daily limit, $7000 USD weekly limit, and $10,000 USD limit. Do keep in mind that they will have more stringent KYC protocols than say and Alliance Payment Services or Sagicor MyCash.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    Hi! This is dependent on whether you go to a formal bank or through a Prepaid Card service. The best option for Visa/MC through a bank is CIBC First Caribbean. Do continue to watch the space as Scotiabank will be introducing new Mastercard Debit cards. You will also have to be mindful of daily limits. CIBC is also the option there; they limit customers to a $2500 USD daily limit, $7000 USD weekly limit, and $10,000 USD limit. Do keep in mind that they will have more stringent KYC protocols than say and Alliance Payment Services or Sagicor MyCash.
    So my best option in this situation is CIBC ?

Just link mailpac or fx trader.
    Amazon double charged my debit card and it took 3 months to receive my money.
    Last edited by techmenace; Jun 16, 2020 at 06:15 PM.