Thread: New Scotia App

Default New Scotia App

Well Scotia just launched a new mobile app.. it's not too bad.. it's a full app and not a mobile port of the website as it was in the past...

Only thing is that it's for personal only, no business account access, similar to NCB app...

Check your app stores for Scotia Caribbean...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Mar 14, 2020 at 07:02 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Got it, working well, seem to load faster.
    Trying to figure out however if this thing can alert me when money is transferred into the account, don't see an option for that.

No matter how many times i enter my credentials it keeps saying invalid even with the auto fill from my Iphone. I will just keep using the old app i guess.
    MSI B350 Tomhawk | Ryzen 7 5700x | Cooler master hyper 212 evo heatsink | MSI gtx 1070 | Corsair 32gb DDR4 (3200Mhz) | Samsung 970 evo 1tb | Seagate 1tb + 500 gb | Dell 27 INCH-S2719DGF 2560x1440 144hz Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Well Scotia just launched a new mobile app.. it's not too bad.. it's a full app and not a mobile port of the website as it was in the past...

Only thing is that it's for personal only, no business account access, similar to NCB app...

Check your app stores for Scotia Caribbean...
    It's been out for about 2 months now, started public beta tests in the Dominican Republic, then phased into each market.

Can't wait for them to add more features as time progresses, like Dark Mode. LOL, but seriously, their new Mastercard partnership will see them switch to Mastercard Debit, and offer access to digital wallets & leverage Mastercard's Card Lifecycle Management functions -- which includes tokenization, finally (using Mastercard's MDES Customer Service 2.0.7 API) for all the bank's cards. Another development is that they've now begun sending fraud alerts via text in cases of suspicous activity on debit & credit cards... as well as for important messages for all clients.

Looking forward to the availability of services like Apple Pay & Google Pay... and the new look of the debit cards!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.dre View Post
    No matter how many times i enter my credentials it keeps saying invalid even with the auto fill from my Iphone. I will just keep using the old app i guess.
    If you attempted to sign in there, it will ask you to stick to the new app.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Got it, working well, seem to load faster.
    Trying to figure out however if this thing can alert me when money is transferred into the account, don't see an option for that.
    Next two weeks will be the test to see if its faster.
    Hopefully its not the same connection to the servers they are using with the new app.

I get alerts when i transfer money from one account to another....think this was set up initially from the web login.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.