Thread: Audio Technica M50x

Question Audio Technica M50x

Sorry if I posted in the wrong category.

Does anyone have any used Ath M50X headphone for sale ?

Hi. Firstly - you've not met the requirements to post in the sale area. Not sure anyone is going to spank you for it though.

Secondly - I highly doubt it. Your best bet is to buy it online and ask someone to bring it out for you.

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technic...dp/B01M6BQUSG/
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

the high post count to enter the sale thread is a little bit demotivating, I visit here not often but decently enough, I however do not like posting much but I'm not inactive either. sorry to hijack thread discussion

Quote Originally Posted by wandrinsheep View Post
    the high post count to enter the sale thread is a little bit demotivating, I visit here not often but decently enough, I however do not like posting much but I'm not inactive either. sorry to hijack thread discussion
    Yeah, that's valid feedback and I understand where you're coming from. The thing is that when there was no post count required we saw people join just to sell and we began to see unscrupulous activities happening. Requiring a post count mitigated those risks, but things have changed since then and I'm open to suggestions. Let me take it back to the Mod team to see what their thoughts are. Thanks.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yeah, that's valid feedback and I understand where you're coming from. The thing is that when there was no post count required we saw people join just to sell and we began to see unscrupulous activities happening. Requiring a post count mitigated those risks, but things have changed since then and I'm open to suggestions. Let me take it back to the Mod team to see what their thoughts are. Thanks.
    Yea I can definitely see where such things would be a problem. How about a mixture of account maturity(since registration) along with post count and other factors on your backend which you may be privy to. I’ve got a pretty decent monitor from the recent build I imported but would love to sell it to someone locally so I can get a 144hz ips refresh monitor but can’t bring myself to randomly spam comments to do such a thing, my contributions need to be genuine and warrant interest for me partake. This current measure in place does work however so there’s that. Thank you for even takin time to respond to me, this is a great community.