Thread: Testers wanted for RocketSMS (https://www.rocketsms.co/)

Default Testers wanted for RocketSMS (https://www.rocketsms.co/)

I have another niche product that I'd appreciate some feedback on.

RocketSMS (https://www.rocketsms.co/) gives users in countries without a SMS API or where it's very expensive (such as Jamaica) the ability to do local text message marketing. Text message are sent from and received on the phone running the app so all charges are local. If your mobile provider offers unlimited text messaging (such as Flow) this is a good option.

If you are part of any of the target groups (radio stations, ad agencies, schools, churches), I'd appreciate some feedback and will setup a free account for you to test for 3 months. Also appreciate any feedback on design and business model.

--
    Respect
    "Fortune Favors the Bold" -Virgil

I haven't tried the app but the site is nice and clean. I'm a little thick upstairs so think the "How it works" page could be simplified a bit more, maybe like an end to end scenario walk-through. Also would suggest you revisit the pricing plans and support model. Maybe provide email only support to the Basic package and consider upping the 2nd level package to something like $69 for 3 channels.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

As usual the site is clean. The pages are decent. If you have some of those whiteboard animation softwares like Doodly you could simplify for other users as suggested by Chris.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

@Chris - Thanks for the feedback, will work on a simple explainer video to add to the how it works section and review your pricing recommendation.
    @kahat17 - Will look into Doodly, that could definitely help in the features section of my designs.

Quote Originally Posted by sumo View Post
    ... will work on a simple explainer video to add to the how it works section ...
    Agreed with khat17 that a video would be nice. Knowing how long it may take to create one from storyboard to publishing you could consider publishing the storyboard first to get it out sooner then publish the completed video to supplement the storyboard. More creatives the better. Also posting logos of companies/organizations using it (once you have some and with their permission) would add a credibility touch.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by sumo View Post
    I have another niche product that I'd appreciate some feedback on.

RocketSMS (https://www.rocketsms.co/) gives users in countries without a SMS API or where it's very expensive (such as Jamaica) the ability to do local text message marketing. Text message are sent from and received on the phone running the app so all charges are local. If your mobile provider offers unlimited text messaging (such as Flow) this is a good option.

If you are part of any of the target groups (radio stations, ad agencies, schools, churches), I'd appreciate some feedback and will setup a free account for you to test for 3 months. Also appreciate any feedback on design and business model.

--
    Respect
    I'm kinda lost... Persons who will get text need to be running your app ??

Website looks good as usual, but very similar to your other site FreightBox..
    You do WebDev?
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Feb 10, 2020 at 04:13 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

I'm kinda lost... Persons who will get text need to be running your app ??
    It can be a bit confusing so I'm working on a demo video.

Example:
    Let's say you wanted to run one of those text message contests you hear on the radio like - 'text CAR to 333-6989 for a chance to win a brand new car' - how would you do it? Sign up and install the RocketSMS app on the phone with the number you'll advertise (333-6989 in this case) and you're all set.

Website looks good as usual, but very similar to your other site FreightBox..
    That was intentional, didn't want to put too much effort into a brand new design style without proving the business model first.

You do WebDev?
    Yes for medium to large projects.